chapter 15

You both came downstairs to see you're older sister Ririka waiting for you both

Kirari:"so Y/n Ririka what do you want to eat? Do you want to go to a restaurant or have the maid cook for us and stay here?." ,*She looked at Ririka and looked at you next*

Ririka:"Y/n..w-what..do you want..?" *She looked at you*

Y/n:"hmm... Nakaka miss ng manok at kanin ayun nalang"*you said kinds whispering*

*The twins looked at you confused not understanding what you said*

Y/n:"oh i said i want to cook right now no need to call the maids or go to the a restaurant"

"Kirari:"oh you'll cook? The last time i remember you said that you almost burned the house down"*she smirked at you*

Y/n:"That was one time!! Plus i already know how to cook since i lived alone"

Kirari:"since i don't want you burning the house down we will help you."*she looked at Ririka as Ririka noded*

Y/n:"alright then let's go to the kitchen already" *you lead the two on the kitchen*

Y/n:"alright first step is to wash you're hands!"

*You three washed you're hands and dried it*

Y/n:"now do you both know how to cook rice?"
*The twins become quite until Ririka raise her hand a little*

Ririka:"i know how to cook rice but.. i am not..used to it"

Y/N:"well Kirari go help Ririka with cooking rice and i'll go get the chicken"

Kirari:"huh? We're eating chicken today?" *You then noded*

Kirari:"alright.."*the twins then start to prepare the rice as you were choping the chicken*

(Minutes later)

Y/n:"well i am done choping it have you to started cooking the rice?"*the twins nods*

Kirari:"well do you need any help?"

Y/n:"nope i am just gonna cook this chicken"*you started putting some ingredients at the chicken*

(Hours later the chicken is already cooked but the rice isn't....)

Y/n:"the chicken is already cooked by the rice isn't wait..ill go check the rice if it's cooked already or maybe over cooked..."*you go see the rice isnt overcooked nor cooked...*

Y/n:"Kirari Ririka!! Bakit ginawa niyo lugaw yung sinaing!!!?"

Sorry for the people who doesn't understand Tagalog

Good bye