Confessions

3rd person POV
The next day they all met up on the school field for a picnic. Tom and Amy (well more so Amy) were in charge of food, Georgia, Gi and Izzy in charge of blankets and the other boys were in charge of music seeing as that was the only thing they could be trusted with.

At 11:30 on the dot the gang was there...well 3 quarters of the gang. As usual, Amy was dragging Tom along. Picnic basket in one hand and Toms collar in the other. Danny spotted them and started waving frantically.
"Is it just me or is Danny acting stupider than usual??" Izzy questioned.
Danny glared whilst everyone else laughed.
"Ha ha ha but noooo Tom and Amy are over there!!" Danny squealed, coughing immediately after "I mean it's cool...they're arriving" he tried to pull it off.
Harry was smirking though as he saw Dougie's head snap up as soon as Amy's name was said.
"I saw that, mate" Harry loudly whispered across the blanket to Doug but Dougie just blushed.
After a minute Amy and Tom finally got to the blanket. "Helloooo" Amy dragged out excitedly.
"Hi" Tom mumbled
"Well what's wrong with Mr Grumpy-Pants?" Harry questioned whilst pinching Tom's cheeks.
Tom swatted him off. "Nothing's wrong...just tired" he admitted
"I wonder why......" Danny smirked
They all ate, listening to blink 182, good Charlotte and green day. Georgia asked if people wanted to play truth or dare and they all agreed.
"DIBS ASKING FIRST!!" Georgia then yelled.
"Okay okay!"
"Soooo.....Gi. Truth or dare?"
"Umm Truth" Gi replied nervously
"If you had to date either Tom or Danny, who would you date?"
"Tom" she answered immediately
Danny mocked hurt but started laughing soon after.
"Dougie. Truth or dare?" Gi asked
"Hmmm...truth"
"Which of us girls do you fancy?"
The colour drained from Dougie's face as he quickly muttered "Amy"
"Didn't quite catch that Doug" Harry teased
"Amy" he mumbled louder
"Hmm?" Izzy sniggered
"Amy!!" He finally yelled with clear annoyance in his voice
"R-really?" Amy asked
"Yeah" Dougie scratched the back of his head whilst saying that
Amy just smiled softly
"Anyways...Amy. Truth or dare?" Doug asked her
"Dare"
Dougie smirked. "Kiss me"
"Nonononononono" Tom interrupted
Danny glared "remember what I told you not to do" Danny reminded Tom.
Tom sighed. "Fine. You can kiss him, Amy"
Amy was tugging on the ends of her sleeves and her and Dougie turned to lean in.
And in 3
2
1
Their lips met. Their lips moved in perfection for about 17 seconds until they needed to breathe again.
Tom had softened up. So all the others awed.
"Okay fine. They are a really cute couple" Tom admitted. Danny and Georgia high fived.
"Yeah we're just as cute as Danny and Georgia" Amy giggled, cuddling into Dougie.
Dan and Georgia blushed and looked down, clearly embarrassed.
"Hey...help me get Harry and Izzy together?" Doug whispered to Amy.
"Absolutely" she whispered back smiling at him.
He smiled back and Amy giggled.
"I think I'm gonna die from a cuteness overload!!" Gi laughed, pretending to faint whilst doing so.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi, so I'm sorry for this being like realllllllllly late but homework and such. So one chapter a week, every Friday/Saturday will be the update...schedule?. I hope you enjoy this. - randomthings1423