Making the plans (really short)

Amy's POV
I was watching pokèmon as my phone rang. It displayed Doug's name. I got distracted thinking of the boy who has been my boyfriend for 2 weeks. I suddenly realised that I should answer my phone.
"Heeeellooooo" I sang
He laughed and my heart fluttered
"Hi darlin'" he said with a Texas accent. "So I was thinking about if you wanted to go to the cinema...just the two of us"
"I-I'd love to!!" I exclaimed excitedly with a slight stutter. "I mean....yeah that sounds cool"
He laughed again. God damn that adorable laugh!!
"What film?" I asked
"Well there's a Back To The Future marathon so I was wondering if you wanted to go to that"
"Oh my gods!! Yeah!!" I couldn't contain my excitement any longer.
"Wait. When?" I asked curiously, sitting down in the process.
"Either in 20 minutes or there's one at 7 that ends at 1 am..."
"Wanna go to the one at 7?"
"Sure, I'll ask if you could sleep over afterwards since I live right near the cinema" he said with pure excitement showing through his voice.
"Text me the details, okay?" I questioned.
"Okay."
"See ya later, Doug"
"Absolutely"
The call ended.
I gotta ask mum.
"MUUUUUUUUUM?!"
"Yes?"
"Could I go to the cinema and sleep over at Dougie's house afterwards please?" I asked in my innocent voice with puppy dog eyes.
She chuckled. "Sure, sweetie"
"YAY!" I shouted and hugged her
"What is all the blummin' noise for?" Danny asked, him and Tom appearing at the top of the stairs.
"I'm going on a date" I said, grinning like a doofus.
Tom smiled softly whilst Danny and a suddenly appearing Harry awed.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry, this is just a filler for when I write about their first date and how the meet the busted boys. I'll try and update the first date chapter asap but please just bare with me. ~ randomthings1423