The date

Dougie POV
Amy and I were walking to the cinema, talking about Back to the Future whilst quizzing eachother and asking weird questions. I was surprised to see a queue of only 10-20 people because - I mean - c'mon! It's back to the future!! Apparently Amy was shocked too because she squealed
"Woah...only..16 other people" she said
"Yeah" I replied
We got in line and just chatted until 3 guys walked up to us. They looked a year, maybe two, older than us. To say the least, I was shocked when one of them started a conversation with Amy like they were childhood friends.
"Hey Amy, How are you?? Who's the lad?? Have you seen my bass recently?? I probably left it with Tom...I'll have to get that back..." The second tallest of the guys spoke.
"Hi Matt, I'm fine. What about you?? No I haven't seen your bass anywhere and this is my boyfriend, Dougie. Who are they??" She said back, pointing to the two boys behind 'Matt'. I noticed that one of the boys behind him was tiny but the other was freakishly tall for someone I think is 13 or 14...
"Oh. Yeah. I'm great. This is James and Charlie." He replied, motioning to the boys behind him. I think Charlie is the tall one and James is the short one.
"Nice to meet you, Dougie" He continued, sticking his hand out for me to shake.
"You too" I managed to say back...
Silence broke out until I said
"So you play bass?"
"Yeah, dude. I love it. Actually, James, Charlie and I are in a band called Busted"
"Sweet. I'm a bassist too but for a band I have with Danny, Harry and Tom. We call ourselves McFly but avoid copyright by saying it's an old family name..."
"Ah smart idea" Charlie said
"Wait so you're the lizard hatching badass bassist who wants purple hair and a lip ring that Tom doesn't shut up about?" James finally spoke after keeping to himself for so long
I rubbed the back of my neck in embarrassment and awkwardness
"Uh well yeah I guess that's me"
Amy was giggling to herself.
Probably because I never told her that I hatch lizards...she's totally not laughing at the purple hair thing...
There was a small moment of laughter and awkward until we heard the familiar voices of Hazza and Dannerz chanting and followed by a sighing, clearly embarrassed and irritated Tom.
"LADS, LADS, LADS, LADS"
"Guys shut up please...god I hate you both"
Amy and I looked at each other, obviously nervous because we didn't tell the guys that we'd be here and we- well actually I stupidly forgot about their love for back to the future when planning this date. Gosh I'm an idiot sometimes, right?
I was snapped out of my thoughts by someone literally snapping their fingers in my face. It was Harry and he quickly whispered
"You may want to duck in 3...2...now"
Unfortunately, it took me a moment to realise what he was saying so I was inevitably punched in the face by the angry brother of my girlfriend.
The 16 other people there turned around and gasped at what they saw.
Tom had tackled me to the floor and was repeatedly punching me in the face and stomach as well as kneeing me in the groin.
Harry and Matt quickly tugged Tom off of me and then Danny and Amy immediately crouched down and helped me whilst James looked panicked and Charlie was on his phone. I would say that the worst part was the marathon being cancelled but that would be a lie. The worst part of the whole thing was seeing Amy so panicked and upset. She was obviously holding back tears. Danny called his mum and got her to pick he, Tom and Harry up and Amy, Matt and James walked (more like dragged) me home. Charlie had run off somewhere...weird.

When we got home, my mum rushed over and thanked the boys. She and Amy then got me to the sofa, mum got the first aid kit and my beautiful girlfriend knelt on the carpet beside my head, just running her fingers through my hair and whispering sweet, comforting things to me. I was soon cleaned up and sorted out so Amy and I went to my room to just talk, watch films and maybe snog.
----------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry for the long wait but this is all I got for now. I'll try to update more often but I can't promise anything ~ fix-the-badgers