"Worst date ever, right?"

Dougie's POV

The next morning I felt awful. Not because of the bruises though, because I completely ruined our first real date. I heard a feather light snore next to me and remembered Amy was asleep next to me. She looked just..perfect. I didn't wanna wake her but I really needed to piss. Subtly, I tried climbing over her however that ended up failing when I fell off my bed. Ouch. I looked up and saw her laughing which then caused me to laugh too. But then of course I still needed to piss so...
I know what you're thinking and no I didn't piss myself. Instead I awkwardly excused myself by saying "I really need to piss by the way". I'm glad she found that funny too. God I'm lucky.

Anyways after breakfast and getting dressed and stuff we walked - well she walked, I limped - back to her house with me, being the true gentleman that I am, carried her backpack. "I'm really sorry about last night, worst date ever, right?" I said timidly.
"It's fiiiine I still thought it was perfect" she replied, standing on her tip toes and pecking my cheek.
I chuckled and said "Well at least you had fun"
We arrived outside the Fletcher household and she opened the door just as Tom did too. He and I made awkward eye contact with each other. I coughed and said "I'm really sorry about yesterday and not tel-" he cut me off.
"Don't be sorry, nothing that happened was your fault. It's all mine. I'm sorry for what I did, Doug, and I hope it's not bad enough for you to not be able to come to band this afternoon"
I knew that I shouldn't go but he looked so guilty that I just had to reply with "Oh yeah I'll be fine for band practice later"
His face lit up "well I'm heading to Danny's right now if you wanna come early and play some video games??"
I glanced at Amy to see her nodding in approval so I went with Tom to Danny's, waving goodbye to my gorgeous girlfriend.
------------------------------------------------------------
Hey so sorry if you've been waiting ages for an update and I'm sorry it's so short but here it is!! - AmyJ