feeling of guilt.

In truth Rui felt guilty. He had lied to Tsukasa about what him and Mizuki was whispering about and making him result into tears so Rui planned to make him a cake. He was bad at cooking and baking but he was good at making cakes especially to dear friends of his. The next day had arrived and Tsukasa woke up to Rui staring at him [again..] "Tsukasaaa~ I have a surprise for you, if you want to see what I prepared then come down to the kitchen after you get ready," Rui softly spoke smiling as he did. After he had gotten ready he went to the kitchen to see a delicate cake that had swirls of icing topped onto it, it looked fluffy. "Woah, are you sure I can have some of it?" Tsukasa said as he batted his eyelashes innocently. "Yes I made it just for you so have as many slices you want" he replied with a smirk. After they both had ate the cake, they was walking to school but then ran into Mizuki. "Oh Rui! Lets walk together" Mizuki said with a wide smile paying no attention to Tsukasa. Rui nodded in agreement. Tsukasa felt like a burden on both of them, "I need to go to I promised I would do something for a friend, see you!" he said with a hurry and ran ahead of the both of them.