"oh."

ok so like this chapter has loads of angst sorry but not sorry cause I love ruikasa angst

[TSUKASAS POV]

Yesterday arrived and Rui took me to a park, I was having such fun with him until Mizuki approached us. "Rui.. didn't you say we could go to the movies today?" they said as their eyes was fixated on Rui. I smiled at him and just said for him to go if he wants. Rui looked at me worryingly but then left so I was just alone. I went back to my dorm waiting for him to return but ended up falling asleep. I woke up an hour later and saw Rui coming in. I smiled but then saw he had a red lipstick stain on the bottom of his lips. "Why do you have a red lipstick stain on your lips?" I asked him. "o-oh well.." he replied nervously. "Oh." I said walking back into my room and locking the door. He kissed Mizuki? why? Was he just lying to me about liking me? I was so confused. The next day arrived, I didn't get any sleep because I wasn't able to stop thinking about Rui kissing Mizuki so I felt rather tired. I tried to be energetic around Saki but I couldn't keep it up at all. After class I didn't feel like eating at lunch time so I went to the rooftop to see if I could try to get some rest and sleep. I saw Rui he was talking to Mizuki. I stared at them as they laughed happily, so it really all was a joke. He never had any feeling for me now did he? I sat on a bench trying to fall asleep but he walked up to me and sat next to me. He said nothing for a few moments, it was really awkward. "Tsukasa are you perhaps avoiding me" he asked. I didn't know what to say I couldn't just tell him why he kissed Mizuki! "Of course not, what are you talking about?" I replied. He looked at me with suspicion in his eyes. I got up and quickly said that I had to go and left.