"I feel the same way"

[TSUKASAS POV]

I felt as if I was going to cry but I couldn't a star couldn't cry over some feelings! I stood up and went to my dorm. Before I could enter I felt a hand grasp my wrist so I turned around just to see Rui. "I feel the same way," he said as he started at me. "But you have Mizuki-" I was saying but he interrupted me. "She was lying me and her was never dating," he explained. "I saw you kissing with her though" I replied. "She pulled me into that kiss, I didn't kiss back" he said. I was confused but before I could say anything he kissed me. I felt his cold lips go against mine as  I felt my cheeks go red, my heart wasn't ready for this. As he pulled off the kiss I felt my heart still pounding. He smiled at me and hugged me tight. I started crying in his shoulder I was so happy so why was I crying? "Are you ok, Tsukasa?" He said to me in a concerned voice. "I'm fine it's just I'm really happy.." I said smiling as I wiped my tears.

[RUIS POV]

We were both heading back to our dorm as we were I asked "would you like to go on a date tomorrow?" I saw him blush before he replied "Sure but where to?" I smirked before saying it was a secret.

Sorry if it's short 😭 (the next chapter is probably going to have lots of fluff and be longer)