The chapter has just started.

"Oh it's been an hour, bye Tsukasa," Rui said while walking out of the door leaving Tsukasa stunned. The next day had arrived and Tsukasa was surprised to find out that Rui had moved in his dorm that he was staying in. "Tsukasaa aren't you glad to see me?" Rui said smiling as he walked in to the dorm. "Just hurry up and go unpack everything," Tsukasa said before leaving. Tsukasa's mind still couldn't stop thinking about yesterday. Did he like him? What was his feelings towards him? After class had ended he decided to rest his mind by sleeping but a certain someone decided otherwise. "Hey why are you sleeping this early?" Rui said poking Tsukasa's cheek as Tsukasa was laying on his bed. "No reason" he said while shutting his eyes. "Then.. let me sleep beside you" Rui whispered in Tsukasa's ear. "what?!" Tsukasa shouted as his face turned red. "I'm just joking don't worry" Rui said while smiling. Tsukasa finally drifted off to sleep, his mind cleared of all his thoughts. Tsukasa woke up to see Rui sleeping on a chair beside him. "He must've been waiting for me to wake up.." He thought. He nudged Rui so he would wake up since class was starting. After class Rui and Tsukasa were walking through the hallways. "I'm gonna go get a drink stay here, okay?" Tsukasa said as he walked off. When he had returned he had saw Rui was talking with someone, he didn't want to interrupt their conversation so he eavesdropped behind a wall. "Why do you hang out with that loud freak?" A boy asked Rui while laughing. "Please don't call him that. He isn't a freak" Rui replied. "Besides, He's the most amazing person I know," Rui said. The boy was stunned so he walked off. "Rui?" Tsukasa said as he walked over to him. "Oh Tsukasa, lets head back to the dorm" Rui said. Tsukasa felt his heart rush, he had made his mind up. "I forgot I need to do something I'll meet you on the rooftop in half an hour" Tsukasa nervously said as he rushed off. His heart wasn't ready at all to tell him yet, he still needed just a bit more time. "Oh Tsukasa" Rui called out to him. "I like you, Rui" Tsukasa blurted out as his face grew redder and redder. Rui didn't say a single word. He smiled softly before bending down to place a gentle kiss on the other as Tsukasa had tears of happiness running down his cheek. "Rui, never leave me please" Tsukasa said while smiling gently. "That's a promise" Rui said as he hugged the other boy.