not fair.

Rui's  pov.

He moved out? Why? Was it because of me? I needed to talk to him but whenever I rarely saw him he would walk away and ignore me. I didn't know how to confront him at all. A few weeks had passed and I was spending more and more time with Mizuki and tried to forget about Tsukasa. I was walking out of my dorm just to see Tsukasa backed up at a wall as 2 other guys were laughing. His face looked injured, was he getting hurt by these people? I rushed over there.

TSUKASAS POV

As I was about to get hit again by them I heard a voice, it was Rui. "Don't even try to touch him with you filthy hands again," he said as he glared at the two boys. They both screamed and ran off, I was about to escape but he grabbed my hand and started taking me somewhere. "Huh?! Rui let go!" I said but he didn't reply, was he mad at me? We arrived to the infirmary and then made me sit on a chair as he was rummaging for bandages. He walked over to me with the bandages and started wrapping them around my arm. "Ow.." I said quietly. "Why did they start a fight with you," he said glaring at me. I kept silent for a moment but he still kept on glaring at me waiting for answer, I sighed. "They use to pick on me in middle school, I tried to-" I was saying but got interrupted by Rui tightening the bandages on me. "Be more careful next time," Rui said standing back up and walking away out of the room. I opened my mouth to say something but he was gone. Why would he help me? I bothered him so much, ill' apologise the next time I see him but I'm still angry at him. 

if u have any good ideas for the next chapter i might do them so like yh anyway i hope ur not getting mad like tsukasa at me HLEP im trying to do chapters but I cba anyway slay