Chapter 5

Robin claps his hands together, a smile on his face. "Alright, let's pack your stuff."

    "What?"

    "You don't wanna be in this dump, right? We can rent a room and I'll watch over ya," Robin shrugs, starting to walk out the door. "I got a suitcase."

    Jane stands in shock as Robin comes back a few seconds later, carrying a box, a suitcase trunk, which is painted light tan with the Hogwarts houses painted on. Jane doesn't know what to say, her words sputtering out in jumbles. "W-what do I pack?" she finally says with a huge smile.

    "A few clothes, a blanket or so, and other things you'll need," Robin explains, motioning Jane to go up the stairs before him. Jane nods and walks up the stairs, Robin making the suitcase float behind him. Jane can't get over the fact that he's using magic and that she's a wizard, a Pure-blood on that matter, and defeated a woman.

    Once they walk in Jane's room, Robin can't believe his eyes. Her bed is a literal mattress on the floor with a mirror and a small dresser, her shirts folded neatly on the floor. He looks over at Jane, who starts to fold her quilt she was given a few years ago, a sad look on her face. "Mama made this, right?"

    "Yeah, she made it for you," Robin answers sadly, setting the suitcase down. "I remember her telling me about it."

    "Can you tell me more? About them."

    "Well, your mother looks exactly like you, but her hair was more curly. You have your fathers' attitude and his eye shape. They wanted you to have a good childhood, not worrying about Blood, wanting you to have all types of friends," Robin starts, a small grin on his face, tears in his eyes a little. He chuckles a little, remembering something. "She once sent me this photo of you, completely covered with birthday cake, blue frosting and smashed cake all over your little hands and body."

    Jane chuckles weakly, whipping a tear away from her eye, sniffling. "What else?"

    "You liked to be held, all of the people who they trusted holding you all the time during meetings. You liked Tad a lot."

    "Who's Tad?" Jane asks, turning to face Robin, a confused look on her face.

    "Oh, a-a... neighbor. He died a while back from a heart attack, real upsetting," Robin answers quickly. "Let's pack."

    Jane nods shortly, placing the folded quilt down on the floor, going over to her shirts, thinking. "Which ones should I bring? Short or long?"

    "Bring like, two long sleeved shirts and about... five long sleeved ones. As for shorts and pants, bring all long sleeved ones, it's cold there." Robin explains. "And bring a jacket or two."

    She picks out two blue, short sleeved shirts, a light blue jacket, a red hoodie, a purple, blue, green, another blue, and a black, long sleeved shirt, 5, black, long pants, and lots of socks. Robin helps hermput it in the suitcase, along with the quilt. "What else?"

    "Do you have any shoes?"

    Jane picks up her old, beat up, tennis shoes, Robin shaking his head with a huge sigh. "I gotta get ya new shoes. What else ya got?"

    "I have Crocs and a pair of roller skates that are in the kitchen."

    Robin squishes his staff, a few seconds later, her shoes she named flying to his hand, Robin catching them easily. He puts them where the shoes stay, closing that hatch. "Anything else you want to bring before we go?"

    "Do cameras work?"

    "Yeah, those home video ones work, along with those polaroid cameras. As of 2008, they were allowed."