harry styles turn into furry

harry styles is singing his song watermelon sugar at a concert. fans are going crayzee since harry is a "slay king".

out of the corner of harry's eye......... he sees a furry in the croed. ithas a menacing smirk on its fac,e staring directly int o harry's soul.harry feels its presence infekting him, changinghim.....

"u-u-um... brb, need to go to the bathroommm...." harry leaves the stage as the crowd goes wild. many fangirls scream.?? harry styles runs backstage as he feels something from within chaneg. he runs into the boys bathroom backstage and managemnt is very confused. he locked himseld in a stall to do the change in private.

suddenly, his human ears disappear and blue wolf ears appear ontop of his head. what???? he reaches up to feel them and they are very soft. then a tail pops out from behind him. he feels it with his hand- or paw now? oh no. furries in the crowd that have been spotted everywhere put a furry change spell on him, leading to his furry transformation. his eyes get very large as his nose grows into a snout.

soon enough, all of him is covered in black, blue, and white fur. he cant go bacdk out now. he will be mocked by fans everywhere. he must run away in the forest to live as a wolf. 

quietly, harry styles crawls out the window of the batjhroom, making sure not to make a sound. thsi would be the day that he went missing,m and that fangirls all around the world would not be able to hear his watermalen sugar anytime soon. he has sprinted off on all 4s. and now living in the woods.