17. You know my secret

We got the Nancy's house and went inside. As she went straight to her bedroom with Robin, Eddie helped me up the stairs.

"Thanks, Eddie...I really appreciate you, you know."

He looked at me, "I appreciate you more...you really make me want to be more brave than I am, since this whole week I've learned I am no hero outside of D&D."

I sighed and leaned on him, "give yourself a break, Eddie. It's been enough."

He looked at me and paused. He just gently pushed me against the wall and kissed me gently. I winced from the pain as he paused.

"Sorry.."

I shook my head, "don't be."

I pulled him in by his belt and kissed him again. He quickly parted and looked at me.

"You know when you do that, that gets me in the mood, we cannot do it now, not in the place, with people around, in the Wheelers' house, and definitely not when you're injured." Eddie sternly said.

I nod, "I understand but I've just been wanting some spice recently"

He smirks, "I know, I have too, but we should sit a little bit. Not today, 'Kay?"

I bit my lip in sexual frustration and nodded as he kissed me deeply this last time and continued helping me up the stairs. When we got in Nancy's room, I noticed this box she was looking through had pointy heels in them.

"Those are not guns." Eddie said kinda worried.

"I don't get it..." she mumbled.

"Maybe you left them somewhere else?" I suggest.

"There's a six-year-old in the house. I know where I keep my guns. And also...I threw these away years ago."

That's when I felt uneasy and had Eddie lay me down on the bed. I smiled as he laid me down.

"What?" He questioned me.

"I miss having you do this to me."

He blushed, "don't say that too loud."

I arch my back in pain as he pushed some hair out of my face.

"I still down know how I feel about you having superpowers."

I shrug, "me neither. I never knew I had them in the first place."

"These are from sophomore chemistry. This wallpaper...this is old wallpaper! And this mirror, this went to a yard sale! And you..."

She walked to the side I laid down on and picked up a dirty stuffed goofy plushie.

"You're not supposed to be here. No, I gave you to Cousin Joanna two years ago."

Then Nancy stopped and went to her diary or something that sat in her nightstand. She opened it and stopped as she stared at a page.

"What is it?" Eddie asked.

"Nancy, you're freaking me out." Robin said in a panic.

"I think the reason that my guns aren't here...is because they don't exist yet." Nancy said with pain in her voice.

"They don't....exist?" Eddie asked annoyed.

"This diary should be full of entries! It's not, the last entry is November 6th, 1983...the day Will went missing. The day the gate opened. We're in the past.."

I furrowed my brows, "the past?-"

"Dustin! Dustin!" We heard Steve shout.

I got up with a struggle but rushed downstairs with everyone as we say Steve shouting at the air.