13. Eddie Munson, main suspect

Eddie's POV*

After I ate some spaghetti-o's, I had returned to the Shed with the can to toss seeds in since I had really nothing to do other than be bored out of my mind. Still can't believe Y/n turned off the Walkie on me. Mid-life crisis here and she disconnected. The audacity. But she's cool enough to do that so I guess I'll let it slide. If it was Henderson or Wheeler I'd even Harrington I might've flipped them the bird for that. That's when I heard a car pull up. Y/n maybe with the food delivery? I peaked my head out and ducked quickly.

That was not Y/n or Harrington.

I peaked again and saw those Varsity basketball boys again. They were wearing tuxedos and holding some weapons I think.

"Shit. Shit." I whisper.

I move away from the window and to the other one that faced the house. I quickly grabbed the walkie and extended the cord.

"Dustin, hey. You there?" I asked frantically, "It Eddie. You remember me, right? Hey, if anyone's there, I really think I might be in a bit of trouble here. Okay? Wheeler? Y/n? ANYBODY?!" I tried not to be too loud.

I paced and panicked. They were here and they were gonna kill me. They think I killed Chrissy. I gotta run again. Fuck, fuck, fuck...

Then the walkie static went off.

"Eddie?"

"Y/n! Oh my gosh!"

"What the hell is happening!? I only heard you might be in some trouble—what trouble?"

I groan, "they're fucking here! Jason Carver is here with his little gang!"

"Shit—hang tight, Eddie. I'll try to be there as soon as possible!"

Y/n's POV*

I ran out of the house but when I did, I suddenly realized I didn't have a car and the only car there was, was Steve's. And here's the thing, I don't even have a license or a permit. I haven't taken a test yet! I panicked.

"Shit!!" I shout.

If I ran back inside and told everyone then who knows what will happen. They might brush me off—I don't know! I just needed to get to Eddie. I just ran back inside and to the backpack, stealing Steve's car keys from the pocket and running out and getting into his car.

"Oh my god." I said to myself.

I looked at everything and panicked again. I just started the act and did what I thought to do which was shockingly right. As I stomped on the gas, I began driving to Eddie. They're gonna kill him.

•••

As I had gotten down to a road, almost leaving, there was traffic. Police were there too. Fuck. They stopped me and motioned me to slowly drive to the other lane, so I did. But one cop noticed me and stopped me. I sighed and stopped, rolling down my window.

"Y/n. What in the hell are you doing?"

I looked at the Chief, "sorry...it's an emergency."

He furrowed his brows, "what? What's he emergency?"

I sighed, "it's SOS! I gotta go now—"

"Sorry. Can't. Only on two notes, one, there was a murder on this road and two, you should not be driving. You can't even drive, I know that because I searched you up."

I groaned and hit my forehead on the steering wheel.

"Please, Chief. I am begging you...this is an SOS."