𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕤𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟: 𝕞𝕒𝕘𝕚𝕔𝕚𝕒𝕟 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕣𝕖𝕕 𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕤

°----------------------------°

The lady called Sotiria helped Audrey and Diana get out of the cave and she sat with them on the beautiful green grass talking to diana who has taken a liking to the red eyed lady.

Audrey thought they shouldn't trust her she could hurt them but diana is diana Audrey can't blame her the lady hasn't acted anything but nice to us.

'But we still should not let our guard down it could be too dangerous for both of us' Audrey thought sighing softly at the trouble that she and diana brought on themselves.

"Kitty? You alright?" Sotiria asked turning to look at the small girl who flinched before turning around to look at the older woman who was looking at her with a soft smile while diana was admiring the butterflies flying around.

"Are you alright darling do you feel sick?" Sotiria asked again resting her hand on Audrey's head.

"Uh...... I'm good I'm alright don't worry miss ria" Audrey said her face getting a little red when Sotiria continued to pat her head smiling gently at her.

"I told you to call me ria silly" Sotiria says chuckling softly at Audrey who nodded shyly.

"Ria, ria can you come home with us I'm a little scared to go home alone" diana says wrapping her arms around Sotiria's arm pressing her cheek into Sotiria's cloak.

"Sure little kitty i wouldn't mind taking you two home it would be safer for you both anyways" Sotiria says smiling at diana picking her up pecking her cheek making the girl blush and giggle softly.

"You ready to go Audrey? Or do you want me to pick you up as well?" Sotiria asked holding out her hand to Audrey who was still processing what was happening.

"No it's fine i could walk i don't mind" Audrey said getting up and holding Sotiria's hand as the older female started to walk with the two girls clearly knowing the way which was a relief to Audrey.