𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕖𝕟: 𝕕𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕞𝕤

°----------------------------°

As the years went by Audrey and Diana grew older learning more about the world and themselves the two being 13 years old now.

Audrey started to learn more about magic with the help of Sotiria who helped her control her powers and helped her with learning spells as well.

Sotiria introduced Audrey to a man with the same black hair as her the man at first seemed nervous around her but warmed up to her eventually.

Sotiria told Audrey that the man was named Lex, that he was a great friend of hers, and that he would help her with her powers.

Eventually, as Audrey got older she understood more about her magic but she never discovered much about her actual past her past life to be exact.

She doesn't remember anything from her past only getting glimpses in her dreams of herself with a blonde man who always seems to either scold her or beg her to stay and the blonde child who she wanted to protect.

In the dreams, she always leaves him behind and walks away the man giving up and crumbling on the inside silently.

She always thought the man looked familiar but never really tried to find out who he was.

She just moved on with her life eventually these dreams stopped as well after a while and she forgot about them.

She tried not to forget the child or the person she called Lulu she couldn't really forget about them she felt that they were very important to her.

News about the Obelian empire was spreading around recently.

Some problems were happening between the crown prince and the second prince nothing too serious but the nobles realized how bad their relationship had become and spread rumors that they were fighting for the crown.

They were not as close as they used to be sure but Claude wasn't fighting for the throne his mother's death affected him more than anyone expected.

Audrey didn't care about the royal family it was none of her business after all she just wanted to take care of her family.

Until Lex came and ruined all of her plans the girl wanted to wither away at that one moment sighing loudly and resting her head on the wall.

It all started half an hour ago when Lex came inside Sotiria's residence with a little smirk on his face.

"Audrey you need to get ready we're going to the royal family in a few days" Lex says leaning his arms on the chair Audrey was sitting on reading a book Sotiria gave her.

"And why is that master? And since when are we involved with the royal family??" Audrey asked in confusion questioning her teacher who only smirked at her.

"The emperor wants you to become an official mage helper to the royal family, and he wants you to continue your studies in the palace and become a mage" Lex explained feeling quite proud of himself and of the girl with black hair for coming so far.