𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕖𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥: 𝕥𝕨𝕠 𝕓𝕠𝕪𝕤 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕡𝕣𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕪 𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕤

°----------------------------°

A male with long black hair was walking through a small forest trying to find a certain cave with a red-eyed magician inside.

Lex felt the need to see the magician for some reason he had been seeing her in his dreams giving him a flower and disappearing.

He never had feelings for the magician she was like an older sister to him he knew that those dreams meant something as he walked deeper into the forest finally finding the cave he was looking for.

As he went inside he noticed the female he was looking for with her familiar on her shoulder tilting its head at lex and then turning to rub against the female's face.

"Well well, didn't expect to see you around here of all people Lex Alessandre" Sotiria says turning around and smilies softly at the male who nods his head in acknowledgment at the older female.

"You probably know why I'm here already so let's just get this over with i have places to be Ria" lex says putting his hands on his hips while staring at the female who giggles gently.

Sotiria walked towards the male smiling at him before patting his head gently and walking deeper into the cave Lex started following her inside the cave.

"I found a little kitty wondering around here with another small kitten but one of them reminded me of you a lot and her aura resembles your magic a little too much by any chance have you helped a child or a pregnant woman?" Sotiria asked wondering about a certain black-haired child.

The Alessandre family had a special magic presence that only members of the family can have it is passed down from generation to generation and it's one of the only traits all members of the family share with no exceptions.

The powerful magic aura the Alessandre family has might be accidentally absorbed by the magic of random people if they are healed by a member of the Alessandre family or get absorbed by children who are developing magic as their mother is pregnant with them which will lead to either that child or person having the aura for some time until it runs out if that person uses mana it will eventually get used children as well since they don't have it in their blood.

"No? I don't heal anyone outside of the family and as you know I'm too busy to interact with pregnant women" Lex said sighing at the news this could be bad for him and his family if someone knows about this.

"lex have you by any chance made a woman pregnant think about this because this is very important" Sotiria says looking at the male and crossing her arms giving a disapproving look to the male who scratched his head and tried to remember.

Lex made sure that he never made a woman pregnant unless they were married and he was very single he was once engaged to his childhood friend but the engagement was cut off when his fiance's father passed away and her mother was too sick to even stand he let the girl go because he was stupid and he regretted it dearly as he lost her forever.