𝕡𝕣𝕠𝕝𝕠𝕘𝕦𝕖: 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕝𝕚𝕥𝕪

°----------------------------°

The sky was dark, clear of any clouds, as the moon shone in the sky lighting it up, the stars twinkling softly.

The night was calm and quiet, the sound of crickets a reminder of reality, a slow breeze made the trees sway, birds asleep in their nests.

In the middle of a garden full of flowers lay the body of a woman, long, soft black hair surrounding her body, eyelashes fluttering against her cheeks as she closed her eyes gently with a pained puff of air.

The woman was taking in shallow breaths as she bled from her stomach, blood covering her and seeping through her clothes, staining the ground beneath her.

The soft green grass was covered in blood, as it continued to exude from the wound on her skin.

The figure of a small girl with soft blonde hair emerged from the other side of the garden. The small girl took small, hesitant steps, and her hands were shaking softly as she took in the sight before her eyes.

The girl was still in her nightgown as she was woken up from her slumber by the loud noises outside and something in her gut telling her to go out and find the source of the sound.

The girl's eyes widened as she sucked in a shaky breath at the body covered in blood, the girl was frozen as she recognized the woman.

The girl's hands started shaking as she slowly reached out, the girl walked closer to the woman on the floor, falling on her knees next to the woman

The only person who ever loved her and cared for her was dying before her own eyes.

She held her only family in her arms as blood covered her, the girl's breaths getting fast and shaky as she started sobbing, feeling as if the world was getting hazy and blurry with time.

"Please get up, you can't leave me" the girl with soft, long blond hair and jewel-like blue eyes called out, crying.

"shh..... it's okay my darling, you'll be okay. I'm sorry I had to leave you so soon, but I'll always be in your heart, you're stronger than you could ever know" the soft voice of the woman said, blood covering the girl's hands as she hugged the woman close.