Chapter 2

Aizel released some of his magic pressure just to scare some devils nearby.

After that,he went to his class.

As he entered,teacher looked at him and then at whole class and began"So,students today we have a new transfer student"and she turned to him and told him to introduce himself
As he entered the class all the girls expect the devils,looked at him with their hearts in eyes and he began his introduction"Hello,i am Aizel and I am looking forward to make some friends"

"Ok class,Do anyone have questions for Aizel"Teacher asked and almost every girl raised their hands and teacher signaled them to ask.

"Are you single"Asked a RG

"Unfortunately,Yes"He replied

"Are you interested in someone"asked a RG

"Not currently"He replied with a smile

"Will you go out with me"Asked a RG

"No"he bluntly refused as all of boys began cursing him even more for breaking a girls heart

"Now,Aizel you can sit besides Rias"Teacher said and rias riased her hand

Aizel nodded and sat on the seat next to rias.

Teacher began teaching,everyone was focusing on study while Sona,Rias,Tsubaki and Akeno were staring at Aizel as he was continously releasing his magic pressure.

Soon class ended,Aizel ended up sleeping on his seat and All devil girls walked up to Aizel and Rias and Sona slammed their hands on his table,Waking him up and he gave them a confused look and asked"Who are you,Ugly"

"Why are you here fallen"Rias asked as sona already made sure nobody else hear their conversation

"Is fallen angels banned in this area" He asked in bored tone

"Yes"rias quickly replied

"Then why is baraqueil's daughter here,Isn't she a fallen as well"He asked

"I am not his daughter,Don't ever call me that again or i will make sure to break your soul before i kill you"Akeno said and gave him a death glare

"As if you can kill me,Baraqueil's daughter or should i say mistake"Aizel mocked as rias started to power up but Sona stopped her"Rias my barrier is breaking,Others will hear us,We should take this conversation somewhere else"

Rias nodded and said"Come to ORC clubhouse with us"and Aizel said"And why would i do that"and she tried to flare her power but aizel decided to go with her.

They began walking,While walking Aizel met sona's pawn,Saji.

Rias and Sona along with their queens were leading the way while Aizel and Saji were following them.

While walking aizel asked"So,what sacred gear do you have"

"Its a dragon type,Mine is prison dragon"He answered

"Oh Nice,A high class gear,I too have a sacred gear you know"Aizel replied

"Which one do you have"Saji asked

"I will tell you some other day,How about we move on to other questions" Aizel replied and saji nodded and Aizel stopped Saji and they both stared at walking devil girls from behind.

Aizel and Saji both were looking at their asses and Finally aizel asked"Which one is better"

"President"Saji quickly answered without thinking twice,He then asked"Which one do you like"

Aizel placed his hand of his chin and began thinking and replied"I guess,In term of better ass,Baraqueil's mistake i mean his daughter wins"

Saji just chuckled and before they both could say anything both of them feeled a hand on their shoulders and they turned around to see who it was.