Chapter 53 - Can You Make More

It's been a few months since Wei Wuxian's assault. He was doing better, much better. He focused all of his time either on meditating for cultivation improvement, or spending time with Lan Wangji. There was also times where he was spending time with not only Lan Wangji, but with Baoshan and Zhiruo as well. Just like now, as they were all sitting having peaceful breakfast outside on the pavilion on Baoshan's mountain. The pavilion was still as beautiful as ever, looking over a fairly large lotus pond and a waterfall off at the other side.

As that finished cleaning up, Lan Xichen Teleported in with some important information, "Wangji."

"Xiongzhang," Lan Wangji greeted gesturing him to sit down.

"I actually came because I am in need of your help, and Wei-Gongzi's if he is okay with it," Lan Xichen said.

"Sect Leader Lan, I think I said at some point you can call me Wuxian or A'Xian."

Lan Xichen's lips curved up into a smile, "that you did...but I also said you can call me Xichen, or even Xichen-Ge."

"And that you did say as well," Wei Wuxian said, "but anyway, what did you need our help with?"

"Somehow, Meng Yao, Su She, and Xue Yang have all escaped Qinghe's prison confinement," he explained, "we don't know if someone helped them or they just worked up a plan. They managed to get their powers unsealed, so they are out and about right now."

"Do you have any information as to where any of them are located now?" Lan Wangji asked.

"I have received some information about Xue Yang, he last appeared in Yueyang," he said, "I will work with Da-Ge with the other two, as I was wondering if you could take a look at Yueyang for me?"

"Of course," Wei Wuxian said, "I have been improving my core so much that I've been meaning to do something at some point."

"That is great progress," Lan Xichen told him, "just be careful. It may be a bit more difficult as you are still learning cultivation."

"I know, I have Lan Zhan to help guide me," Wei Wuxian said reassuringly, "I also have Xiē and Chenqing. They are now cleansed into Spiritual weapons so they have similar but different effects. I also have my bow on my."

"How do you have all that on you?" Lan Xichen asked.

"I made a duplicate for Lan Zhan, but I made an ear cuff called Zhīshì which means Knowledge. Lan Zhan's is called Zhìhuì, which  known as Wisdom, but his is blue, mine is silver. It allows you to store any books or scrolls you want. You don't need to take the real book from its rightful place, the ear cuff creates a copy for later use. Zhīshì also stored many other things such as talismans, medical supplies and needles, potions, and so much more. This cuff also has storage for my bow and arrows. It was made with unlimited amount of space."

"That is very useful," Lan Xichen said, "almost makes me want one."

"I can make you one, it's just a simple duplication charm, though the it will be empty, you can store what you want," Wei Wuxian said, "I should make more and sell them."

"I bet it would be useful for anyone who wants one," Lan Wangji said, "just don't make it silver or blue like mine."

"Hmm, I could make it darker blue. Yours is very light. Xichen-Ge wears darker shades of blue. Would that work?"

"Sure," Lan Wangji said.

"Unless you want a specific color?" Wei a Wuxian asked Xichen, "unless I change Zhīshì to black or red, and that way Xichen-Ge can have silver."

"You should go with black," Lan Wangji said, "as it is your color."

"I can go with silver," Lan Xichen said.

"Are you three really talking about what color you want for your toy?" Baoshan asked.

"It's not a toy," Wei Wuxian said, "I can make you one, a red one, as you wear red a lot, and I can make Zhiruo a green one, as she wears a lot of green."

"Yes, make us one," Zhiruo said.

Wei Wuxian chuckled and made three duplicates of Zhīshì, "name yours different."

**Baoshan named hers Rènshí (Cognition)**
**Zhiruo named hers Zhíjué (Intuition)**
**Xichen named his Jīngtōng (Proficient)**

"Thank you," they all said together.

"Lan Zhan, should we head to Yueyang?" Wei Wuxian asked.

"Mnn," he nodded.

The two used a teleportation talisman that took them just on the outskirts of Yiling. They then hopped on their swords and took off to Yueyang.

"If you feel tired, let me know and I can have you hop over here to Bichen with me," Lan Wangji told him.

"I will," Wei Wuxian said.

He never thought he'd see the day where he would be able to fly on his own sword. He was a cultivator, just like he always dreamed of. He has been spending a lot of his recovery just to cultivate more. His golden core is actually almost to the strength of an average cultivator now. A few more months and he would be pretty well matched with Lan Wangji.

Lan Wangji noticed the bright smile on Wei Wuxian's face as his eyes were closed just enjoying the wonderful moment of flying. Lan Wangji smiled at him and flew closer to him, taking his hand. Wei Wuxian opened his eyes and looked at him. Wei Wuxian held onto his hand more firmly as the continued to Yueyang.

After entering Yueyang, Wei Wuxian had never seen such a bustling crowd. He has traveled all over the region fighting off creatures and keeping resentful energy out of harm's way, but he has never seen such a lively place.

"Wow," Wei Wuxian said, "this is a crowd, what gives?"

"Yueyang is closest to Qishan, and after the Wen Sect war, Yueyang was hit pretty hard. They are all just trying to get back to a peaceful place that they once were," Lan Wangji answered, "believe me, I don't like crowds at all."

Wei Wuxian, "crowds don't necessarily bother me, just busy, heavy crowds like this can be a bit suffocating."

"Mnn," he said, "how about we find an inn? I'm sure we will be here for a few days."

"Sure," Wei Wuxian said.

Finding an inn was easy, finding an open room, was not. They eventually found a room available, which was about two blocks away from the Chang Clan. The two thought they'd check out the clan in the morning after getting a good nights rest.