I cheated

De'Asia POV

Chris came home really late. He sat on the bed then left into the bathroom. I heard the shower running. Ok....I laid down. Waiting for him to come out the bathroom. I wanted to tell him what happened today. But I feel like he was being secretive. So maybe I'll be secretive as well. He came out the bathroom. He was wrapped in his towel. He sat on the edge of the bed.

"What?" he asked once he realized I was staring at him.

"What do you mean what?"

"I feel your eyes staring into me like I did something." he said nervously.

"Did you do something Chris? Because I just wanted to look at my baby."

"No I'm sorry."He kissed my forehead. My forehead. My f*cking forehead. Since how? When did this happen?He got up and got dressed. I looked at the tv. Nothing was on. 

"Is something wrong?"

"What are you talking about Christopher?"

"You didn't give me a kiss back...."

"And you didn't kiss me like you regularly do."

"What do I regularly?"

"Kiss me on my lips."

"So, can I not kiss you on your lips once in a while?"

"No. Not if something wasn't wrong."

"Well what if something is wrong?" he said crossing his arms.

"Then tell me Chris."

"Nothing's wrong." he said sitting on the bed. 

"Chris."

"De'Asia chill the f*ck out. Leave me alone!" he yelled at me."What is your problem?"

"You are the cause of my problems!" he yelled getting in my face.

"What do you mean?"

"I didn't want to be tied down and look at me now. I'm married at 25."

"Fine. You don't have to be tied down." I got up and left out the room and went into Nevaeh's room. She was sleep.I got in her bed. She rolled over to look at me. 

"Are you ok Mommy?"I my eyes were crying. But no sounds were coming out of my mouth. I nodded. Nevaeh kissed me.

"I love you Mommy."

"I love you too Nevaeh."She put her hand on my face.

"Don't cry mommy. I hate it when you cry."

"I hate it when I cry too."

The Next morning

I was fixing me and Nevaeh some food. Key words are Nevaeh and I. Not Chris. Chris came down in the kitchen and looked at me. 

"Where's my food?"I never looked at him. I kept fixing some pancakes. he wrapped his arms around me. "De'Asia please. Say something to me."

"Mommy wants to know what you did last night." Nevaeh said looking at me. 

"De'Asia come here." Chris said walking out of the kitchen. I looked at him. "Come on. I have something very important to tell you."I followed him. I stared at him. "Good morning." he said looking down at me.I cocked my head to the side. "I cheated." he said backing up. I cocked my head to the other side. 

"With who?" I said cocking my head to the side. 

"Tinashe."

"The same b!tch that cheated with Future on Ciara?"

"Yeah."I pushed him. I walked away. Then started crying. "Get out Chris."

"This is my house."

"You right." I got Princess, Kris, and Nevaeh. Then got some things that we would need for a couple of days.

"De'Asia don't leave."I put everything in the car then got the children in the car. Once everything was in it, Chris stopped me. 

"Please don't leave. I'm sorry."

"I cheated with Steve." I said walking away. I close the car door. He was looking at me. 

"I LOVE YOU DE'ASIA!" He said as I drove off.

You guys go read my other stories. I don't feel like typing it out. Also read my cousin's story.