Flashback....

De'Asia POVChris knocked on the door. I ran downstairs. Once I got to the door, Nevaeh stared at me. "What?" I asked.

"You're excited for Daddy!!!"

"No I'm not.. I was just trying to get dressed. And you know you can't do it."  I said opening the door.

"Hey." Chris said hugging me.

"Hey." I said smelling him. I may sound crazy but I missed his scent.

"You look beautiful as always."

"Thank you but I'm not finished getting dressed." I only had on half my outfit.

"Oh ok." Chris went into the living room with Nevaeh and Kris. "How's my children, children?"

"DADDY!" I heard Nevaeh say when I went back upstairs.

I finished getting dressed then  went downstairs. Then I d*mn near fell. Chris came to the steps. "Are you ok?"

I looked at him. Then nodded my head. Then this n!gga started laughing. I just stared at him and got up.

"I'm sorry but I never saw a girl fall that hard."

"You didn't even see me fall."

"It don't matter." Then the doorbell rang. I opened the door to show my cousin,Justin.

"Hey cuz." I said hugging him. That's when Nevaeh came in.

She just stared at him. "Hey Nevaeh. How's life?"

"How do you know my name?"

"Because I do."

"I'm a piranha." Nevaeh said looking at Justin.

"What the f*ck" Justin said. Then Nevaeh bit him. "Ow!" he said rubbing where Nevaeh bit him. I started dying laughing. Justin looked at me.

Then Chris nudged my arm. "Nevaeh Kalei Brown." I said clearing my throat from laughing.

"That's her middle name?" Chris whispered in my ear.

"Yes.." I said looking at him.

"Nevaeh don't think I forgot about yo a**." I said trying to hold in my laughter. "That's your cousin n*gga." Chris said.

"Aye n*gga don't be calling my children n*ggas. aight n*gga?" I said looking at Chris.

"Sure."

I looked at Neveah. "Apologize." I said turning red from trying to hold in the laughter.

"Sorry cousin."

Justin looked at me. "Does she do this a lot?" he asked still rubbing his arm.

"Nope. first time." I said still giggling.

"They get it from you." he said walking off.

"And f*ck you too."

"You ready now?' Chris asked once I got myself together.

"Yeah."

We got out to the car and he started driving.

"Where we going?"

"Somewhere." he said looking at me.

"I don't surprises Christopher."

"I know." he said smirking.

We drove in silence. With the music playing in the background. I was trying to listen to it. But it was really low. Then Chris turned it up. It was Lovers and Friends by Usher ft Ludacris and Lil Jon.