Try Me

De'Asia POV

I was cleaning the kitchen when the doorbell rang. I didn't know of anybody coming over which is why I was cleaning. I took off the gloves and went to the door. I looked out the peep hole. Standing out there was Kristianna. She had her hair up in a ponytail much like in the video for pills and potions. She was wearing an Adidas sweat outfit. Then she had on Ray bands sunglasses.
I opened the door. She took off her sunglasses. "Hi. Can I come in?" She asked. I looked around. There wasn't anybody out there. I let her in.
She went in the living room. I followed her. Nevaeh and Kris was sitting in front of the tv. When I came in the living room, Nevaeh looked at me.
"Go watch tv in my room." I said. Nevaeh picked up Kris and left. I looked at Kristianna. She didn't look like she had a baby recently. But Princess did look like her tho. I sat criss cross applesauce in my seat. She looked at me. "What do you want?" I asked after sitting in silence for 5 minutes.
"De'Asia I just wanted to tell you that I'm really sorry about how I acted when that was going down. I love you gurl."
"He cheated on you didn't he?"
"What makes you think that?"
"You only apologize when something bad happens."
"Well this something was realizing that I was being selfish. I don't feel the same way I feel with Meek how I feel with Mike."
"So you don't wanna be with Mikey?" I asked confused.
"I do."
"Ok. So why didn't you go to him first?"
"I need your help."
"With..?"
"I wanna do it so he'll remember it and he'll be happy. Really happy De'Asia if you know what I mean." she said raising her eyebrows.
"I do know what you mean. But why should I help you?"
"Look De'Asia, I do dumb sh!t all the time. This time I really messed up. I want your forgiveness. If I would have gotten your forgiveness then I would've made my move for Tyga."
"So this was all based on me?"
"Well your individual family."
"Like my child and Chris?"
"Yeah."
I looked at her. I know Kristianna, this isn't normal. But people change. But I had to ask one more question that always made her crack. "Kristianna, did you do that split on the d?"
She looked at me. "Fine. He cheated on me with some hoe. He lucky that I don't know where he is or that little hoe. I would kill them both." She finally admitted.
"Why would he cheat?"
"I don't know. He just couldn't handle allofthis." she said 'presenting her body'. I laughed.
That is how I thought things were going to happen. But that didn't happen.

"What do you want?" I asked.
"Why you gotta have an attitude?"
"Why do you have to show up at my house unexpected?"
"Cuz I can."
"No you can't. Only bestfriend ca do that. We, we're not even friends."
She glared at me. "Yeah because you're a dumb b!tch." she mumbled.
"Look here Kristianna. You need to chill out with you talking that slick sh!t in my f*cking house b!tch." I said getting up out my chair. Standing over her. She smiled. When she smiled, I pulled my hair in a bun. "Is there something funny?" I asked. "Cuz you know, us dumb b!tches, yeah we like to laugh."
"Yeah the funny thing is how you say that I act fake when you're doing it right now."
"I'm not being fake. Let me get that point across. Maybe it didn't get into your head yet because your weave is too tight in your head. But I'm being as real as a real ass b!tch can be. Suggest that you stfu before I beat your ass."
I heard the front door open. I didn't turn around. "De'Asia." I heard Chris say. I turned to him. That's when Kristianna pulled my hair. I grabbed her arm and pushed towards her. She loosened her grip on my hair. I pushed her to the ground and started to punch. I wrapped my hand in her hair to get a good grip. I kept punching until Chris and another individual pulled me off of her. Once I couldn't punch, I kicked her. I kicked her like 3 times before Chris held on to my feet. I saw blood on the floor. I knew I wasn't bleeding because she didn't hit me.
"I swear I don't know why b!tches try me." I said while the mysterious person carried me off. They put me down. I turned around to see Tyga.
"Good job." He said shaking my hand. I smiled.
"Thank you. Is my hair messed up?"
"Nah you good."
"Thanks. I had to make sure I was still pretty." I said going upstairs.