I'm Pregnant Again

De'Asia POV

I was washing Kris up in the tub. When I blew some bubbles in her face, she laughed. Causing me to laugh. She smiled. Then Nevaeh ran in the bathroom. "Mom. Grandma is calling you."

I took the phone from her. "Hello?"I answered.

I heard sniffling. "Ma?" I asked. She cleared her throat.

"De'Asia. Baby you need to come down to the hospital."

"For what?"

"Just come down to the hospital."

"Ma.. tell me what's going on?" I said thinking the worst. Chris came in te bathroom.

"Baby I just need you to come down here then I;'ll tell you what happened."

"What happened?"

"De'Asia come down to the hospital." I turned to Chris. I had tears in my eyes. He got Kris out the tub and hugged me. "I'll get them dressed." he said walking out with Nevaeh and Kris.

"Ma."

"Baby I don't want to say it over the phone." my whole heart dropped.

'Who died?" I asked tears streaming down my face.

"Baby."

"Who.... died?" I asked quietly. Chris came back in the bathroom with the girls.

"De'Asia... your fat-...."

I stopped listening. I started crying uncontrollably. Chris held onto my shoulders. "NO... NOOOOO... NOOOOO... PLEASE GOD SAY IT AINT SO... PLEASE.." I semi yelled.

"De'Asia, please. You're scaring the kids." He said trying to hush me.

"I know this is hard but you have to be strong for us baby." my mother said on the phone. I kept crying. Nevaeh wrapped her tiny arms around my body. I started to shake. Nevaeh let go and Chris and little Kris wrapped their bodies around me.

"Please De'Asia... come down to the hospital." my mother said before she hung up. I got up off the floor.

I walked in my room. I sat on the bed. Chris walked past the room. He still had Kris in his arms.

"Nevaeh go get dressed." he said walking back into the room. He sat next to me on the bed. "I know this is hard for you but you have to face what's in front of you."

"Why does she need me down at the hospital? If he's dead I'm not going to see his body." I said laying down.

I felt Chris get up then sat on the edge of the bed. "if you don't wanna go. You don't have to.. But I want Nevaeh to see him before they pull the plug."

"What you talking bout Willis?"

"He's still alive but he's been in a coma. And he isn't doing good. Which is why your mother wants you to see him before they pull the plug."

I got up and went downstairs.

We went to the hospital. I went into my father's and cousin's hospital room. The whole room was quiet. Everybody looked at me when I walked in. My mother got up and went to me. She hugged me. "I'll give you some time with your father sweetie." she said walking out. Everybody followed her hugging me in the process. I was left alone with my father. And my cousin who was out of the coma and couldn't get out of bed.

I sat next to my father's hospital bed. I sighed. "Daddy. I know I may have disappointed you so many times. I know you still loved me either way. I glad you did. Because I would've died if you ever stopped talking to me." I said letting a tear slide down my face. " Daddy I will love you forever and ever. Until I die. But my love will never die now. Even if they pull the plug. Daddy although it's not possible for you to get better, I just want you to know that I love you. Chris with a C and h loves. Kris with a K and no h loves you. And most of all Neveah loves you. But one more thing Daddy before death does us part... this baby that is in my stomach as of right now.... I will make sure he or she loves you too." I said smiling. I leaned over and kissed his forehead. "I love you Daddy." I said walking out. I let the tears that I was holding in out as soon as I left the room. My mother and brothers and sister all hugged me.

Then we all went back in the room when they pulled the plug. I didn't cry this time I felt strong.

"Everybody... I want to tell y'all something." I said when the nurse pulled my father's lifeless body out the room.

"Wassup baby." Chris asked hugging me.

"I'm pregnant again." I smiled faintly.

"Congrats." Daesha said hugging me. Chris smiled.

"Now I know I've been putting in that work." he said kissing me on my cheek.

"Another monster?" Nevaeh asked. "I hope it's a boy. I don't want another sister who'll end up being a b!tch one day."

I stared at her. "What?" Chris asked picking her up.

"Sorry not sorry." she said causing me to laugh. I needed this laugh. That is why I love my family.