8

Casi quickly pressed the call button. The phone started to ring into her ear. Casi finally heard someone pick up the phone.

"Hello. Hello," She repeated into the phone.

"Hi Casi.." Anna's mom replied. Anna's mom, Demmie, started to sob into the phone.

"Sh-Sh-She..." Demmie sobbed.

"Where are you?" Casi quickly asked. She replied with where she was, which was her home. She got into her car and drove to Anna's house.

She'd never been to Anna's house before. When Casi and Anna would see each other, it would usually be at a coffee house or at Casi's house.

It was a large mansion right outside of the Northern area of the town. The large house was surrounded by a gate. She drove near the entrance of the gate and heard a small voice beside her car.

"What's your business here?" The voice asked.

"I'm here to see..." Casi was suddenly cut-off by a familiar voice, Demmie.

"Let her in, now." She said. Suddenly the gate opened in front of Casi. She stepped on her gas and drove forward, looking into her review mirror to see the gates close behind her.

The house's drive way was long and the grass, beside the perfectly paved drive-way, was cut neatly.

Casi's parked her car and walked up to the front door. She slightly hit the door with her knuckles when the door quickly opened.

Demmie's familiar face looked sad to Casi. "Come in, please, we need to talk about Anna."