Truth or Dare

December 11, 2021

It was a Saturday night and Emily and Sue had invited some of the girls over for a night of wine and gossip. Emily just turned thirty-one the day before, so they were going to use this time as a little lowkey celebration. Sue was also about to turn thirty-one on the following weekend and they planned to celebrate both birthdays tonight.

The girls both invited their sisters, Jane, Abby, Louisa and Abiah. They were set to arrive shortly and Sue and Emily were tidying up their large apartment before they arrived.

Sue grabbed some dirty dishes from earlier in the day off of the coffee table in the living room and placed them in the dishwasher in the kitchen. Emily had been wiping the counter off with a dishtowel before making her way to the island in the middle of the kitchen—repeating the same thing.

"Clean enough, you think?" Emily said, turning to Sue.

Emily always was a worrier when they had company—always wanting everything to be perfectly clean in the apartment.

Sue chuckled and walked up to her wife, putting her hand on top of hers that was still cleaning off the island, "Yes, my love—that's enough." She pulled Emily's hand off the counter and grabbed her waist to spin her around to face her. She licked her lips and pushed her back against the counter—eyeing her up and down in the process.

Emily smirked, dropping the dishtowel on the counter before moving her hands to Sue's waist, "Can I help you?" Emily teased, leaning back on the counter more as Sue inched closer to her—grabbing the fabric of Emily's shirt in her hand.

Sue nodded, "You can, actually." She whispered, biting her lip with a smirk on her face. She cupped Emily' ass in her hands and lifted her up onto the counter.

Emily let out a chuckle and looked at her wife impressed, "Well, look at you." She said, grinning ear to ear as she tugged Sue forward by the shirt. "When did you get so strong, Dickinson?"

"Had to catch up to you." Sue teased before leaning forward to press her lips against Emily's neck.

Emily tilted her head back with her eyes closed and bit her lip. She moved her left hand to the back of Sue's head while she peppered kisses all over her skin. Her right hand continued to pull on the fabric of Sue's shirt and now her legs were wrapping around her body. Sue was holding Emily's waist for a moment before she started exploring her body—just the way Emily liked it and Sue knew that. She moved her right hand underneath Emily's shirt and glided her nails up her bare back underneath before putting her palm down flat. She rubbed her back with that hand while her left hand moved up her front—grazing over her breasts as she brought her hand to her ideal destination. She held Emily's neck with her hand as she scraped her teeth on the other side of it. She began sucking on Emily's skin while she inched her hand over her throat and just as she was about to apply pressure on it—their apartment buzzer went off.

Buzz Buzz. Buzz Buzz.

Sue pulled away and huffed, "Shit!"

Emily chuckled and shot her a mischievous look, "What a buzz kill." She said, winking at her wife as she hopped off the counter and walked over to the intercom to buzz them in.

"Ha Ha." Sue said, shaking her head as she rolled her eyes, "You're such a dork."

Emily turned to her and raised an eyebrow at her, "And you still love me."

Sue smiled and gave her wife a quick peck, "Forever."

Emily smiled back before opening the door for the girls to come in, "Hey!" Emily said, waving them in, "Come on in."