𝐭𝐞𝐧

❤︎

𝐁𝐑𝐔𝐂𝐄 groaned as he was awoken by tight boxers. He was having a wet dream before he woke up, and it was rudely interrupted by him randomly waking up.

The wet dream was going well. Almost too well. Now he was tired and bothered because of his needy cock needing attention. Bruce looked at your unconscious form, he didn't want to disturb your peaceful sleep simply because he was turned on. It wasn't right, and quite frankly, it was selfish in his eyes. So what was the rational decision? Leave it be, and hope to god he doesn't get blue balls from trying to be respectful.

He wrapped his arms back around your smaller form, effectively bringing you closer to himself. You squirmed a bit in your sleep and subconsciously rubbed yourself against Bruce's painfully hard erection.

He stuffed his face into your neck to suppress his groan of pleasure, trying his hardest not to wake you. However, how can he possibly wake someone up that's already awake? You were awake, and have been for a while seeing as Bruce was continuously moaning and grunting in his sleep. So you decided to just play sleep when he had woke up and see how far it goes. Wonderful idea.

You knew Bruce didn't know you were awake so you just continued your dangerous teasing. Bruce's grip around your waist tightened, signaling he was trying to hold himself back. So why not push him over his limits? You purposefully rubbed yourself against him once again, feeling him tremble against you. You liked this, the feeling of being completely in control, whether he knew it or not.

I should let him know I'm awake, see how far we'll go with this.

You used your hand to palm Bruce's erection and that surely brought a moan out of him. You didn't know if he was sensitive because he was probably still tired or what, but you loved how he whimpered and moaned under your touch. "Y/n I know you're awake.. please stop teasing me.."

Bruce whimpered, thrusting his hips forward, trying to get any type of friction. You slyly smirked and ━︎ despite not being able to see Bruce's face ━︎ you could basically feel how heated his cheeks were. "You want to fuck me Brucey?~" you teased, feeling Bruce quickly nod behind you.

"Go ahead then, please yourself."

Those five words seemed to be all it took for Bruce to snap. He frantically pulled his cock out of his boxers, whimpering as he does so, and pushed your underwear to the side to allow him to enter your already wet cunt/pussy. As soon as his cock entered you you felt filled, but he was surprisingly only halfway in. Quite a big cock he has, yeah?

(Cunt or pussy? I can't choose ☹️)

I knew his dick was big, but goddamn..

Bruce immediately began thrusting his hips, it wouldn't take a genius to figure out he's been waiting on this for a while. He was moving in and out of you so fast but breathtakingly slow that it had you already moaning. Bruce peppered the back of your neck with soft butterfly kisses, trying his hardest not to allow you to hear his moans. He hated how sensitive he was but for some reason he just couldn't help it, that's just how he was and you sure as hell wasn't complaining.

Each time he thrusted moans came spilling out your mouth like water, you felt yourself slowing losing your mind with each of Bruce's thrusts. There goes the chance of being the dominant one, you couldn't even think properly. Let alone tell someone else what to do or how to do it. "F-Fuck Bruce slow down.." you whimpered, eyes rolling into the back of your head and saliva dripping down your chin.

Your body had completely forgot about how big he was, that much was obvious. You felt that same rush of euphoria that you felt when you were a virgin first getting fucked (after the painful bit), and you damn sure didn't hate it. Bruce's grunts and moans rung through your ears, "You can h-handle it. You feel so fucking good clenching around me.. hmm~"

That was hot.. why is his voice still so deep even when he's being so fucking submissive? God I can't win, can I?

You tried to hush your moans so you could continue being the more dominant one, but sadly, luck wasn't on your side nor was it on Bruce's side. Seeing as he was desperately humping you as if he was a dog in heat, moaning uncontrollably, and being completely out of character. None of those things were something he had control of. At all.

Soon enough, Bruce was tired of that position and within a matter of seconds he had you riding him as he propped himself up on the headboard of the bed.

Beads of sweat dripped down your forehead and the rest of your body, the heat from the room becoming slightly overbearing. Your eyes were hooded and filled with nothing but lust and pleasure. God, sex is overwhelming..

He wrapped his arms tightly around your waist, stuffing his face in between your breast as he did so. The black lace robe you were wearing was opened at that point, showing off your matching set of lingerie.

The moonlight that glared through the curtains of the room made you look all the more divine, and god did he love it. Bruce began sucking at different parts of your breast, leaving saliva and dark hickeys in his wake.

You arched your back from the euphoric feeling, a loud moan leaving your lips. Despite Bruce putting most of his attention on your breast, the fast rhythm of his thrusts never faltered. And by the occasional twitches that his cock did, you knew that Bruce was very close to his release.

You clenched around his cock, and immediately, without warning, he came. Muttering a series of curses as he did so. The feeling of cum filling you was enough to make cum around his cock, uncontrollably moaning. Even a bit of saliva dripped down your chin from how much your mouth was open. You could barely even catch your breath.

"F-Fuck Y/n.. you feel so fucking good around my cock.." Bruce mumbled, "so fucking pretty and good for me..", his praises brought butterflies to your stomach. Causing you to subconsciously clench around his cock once again. Bringing both you and him more pleasure. "God Bruce you sure know how to mark your property."

You mumbled, looking down at the various hickeys and marks that littered your body.

His hands even left bruises on your waist, he was far too rough but you strangely didn't mind. After all, how could you? He just made you orgasm like no man or woman has ever done in your entire life. And you have fucked a few men and women in your life seeing as you were a stripper.

"Time for aftercare, I suppose?"

❤︎