Chapter 5

Laurence wrote another letter for his wife and told him that he's leaving for a while. Moon recieved the letter and expressed his understanding by nodding his head. Moon felt a warm pat on his head for a while before the gaze lingering on his body disappeared.

Moon sighed and looked around to make sure the perverted god isn't here anymore.

" He's not as perverted as I expected him to be. " Moon thought out loud and lied down on the bed to recuperate.

Although he had just been bewitched by his spell earlier, it was harmless. Nevertheless, it still felt awkward whenever he talks to the air like a crazy man.

Moon opened the drawer and took out the letters from the Invisible god. He observed the unfamiliar letters and furrowed his brows.

He couldn't recall which country these characters were from.

As far as he could remember, the invisible god is a native god in Land of Ophir which is very rich in gold. The place he inhabited before was also close to Ophir. They all speak the same language. How come this invisible god knew an unfamiliar language.

" If he speaks different kind of language from us. "

" That only means... The perverted invisible god is not the only god who holds the same title. "

Maybe this self proclaimed husband of his, is also a type of god, that holds the same authority to the element of Nothingness.

Moon may have just misunderstood the intention of this second invisible god.

It's impossible, the invisible god could still understand him, that means, their way of writing characters is just different from each other. Maybe cultural differences.

The second question is... Why does the god thought of him as his wife.

Did he believe that I lost my memories and took advantage of me while I was wounded to deceive me as his wife?

Moon felt his head aching from stress, there are a lot of unanswered questions within his mind but couldn't come up of any possible answers to it.

---

Laurence immediately charged his phone and turned it off before tucking himself to sleep. In the middle of the night, Laurence was woken up by the grumbling of his belly. Only then did he remember that he had not eaten his dinner earlier.

He immediately headed to the kitchen to cook himself a noodle. He thought that game addiction really has its own cons.

After eating his late midnight dinner. Laurence subconsciously checked his phone and took a look at his virtual wife.

The blueish-green-haired man was currently sleeping peacefully. The flickering candlelight illuminated the whole room vaguely. Moon could be seen curling his body near the edge of the radius of the light as if seeking warmth from loneliness.

Laurence felt a pang of pity for his virtual wife and gently patted his shoulder.

The man's trembling shoulders gradually calmed down when he felt a gentle pat on his shoulder. The presence of the stranger somehow made him feel secured for some unknown reason.

" Don't leave " Moon tried waving his hands around and touched the shoulder that had been tapped by the invisible god, but he caught nothing but air.

" Don't leave please. "

Moon begged and turned to the other side trying to sense where the direction of the gaze came from.

" Don't leave, please? "