Chapter 19

Laurence worked untill 10 pm before returning back to his apartment. Earlier, when he was about to return home, he stopped by a store and bought a couple swimwear and decided to give one of it to his wife together with the t shirt he made.

Arriving home, Laurence washed up and changed his clothes. He had already eaten his dinner and when he was working in the street, he fed his wife in the game his dinner while serving his costumers.

When Moon saw a familiar flash of light, he then found the young man walking towards him like a zombie with a distinct fatigued expression.

" You're here " Moon habitually said and stood up to help the tired man to sit down at the edge of the bed.

" What happened to you? You look extremely tired. " Moon arc up his brows in confusion and pinched the young man's cheeks.

Laurence's lips were still swollen, when he washed up earlier, the concealer was wiped off along with the water and his skin revealed several ambiguous marks. Nothing actually happened to them last night, they were just cuddling on the sofa, marking each other.

The young man tiredly hugged his wife and propped his chin on Moon's shoulder. " Just tired from work. "

Work again... This guy really has a lot of things to do.

After Laurence felt like his energy was slowly coming back to him. Laurence immediately removed himself on top of his wife's shoulder and immediately took out the dropped things on the floor.

" Here wife, check these out."

Laurence put them on top of the bed mattress and pulled out a t shirt. Moon held the clothes Laurence have them and curiously scrunitized it.

The clothes were simple and plain but the thing that first attracted her was the words written over the chest part of the t shirt.

[ Master Wife ]

Moon raised his left brow in amusement and rubbed the fabric of the t shirt.

It was soft,thin and smooth, very good to the skin..

" I personally made this for you wife. " Laurence proudly stuck out his chest and expressed his boastful countenance.

Moon chuckled and flicked the young man's forehead.

" Do you like it? " Laurence touched his red forehead but still continued to ask him about his comment towards his present.

Moon hummed in pondering then slowly stripped his pajama long sleeve silk shirt and slowly wore the t shirt Laurence made. Looking down to look at the title on the chest part, Moon said. " Not bad, not bad. " Moon coughed and fiddled with the fabric of the t shirt.

Laurence chuckled in satisfaction and suddenly discovered that the t shirt was too big for his wife. It now became loose yet Moon somehow exudes a charm completely different from the previous one.

Laurence thought to himself... Is Moon seducing him with his thin and sexy body?

Moo  felt uncomfortable seeing the young man's eyes and immediately pushed the young man's face forward. " Sleep!!! "

Laurence just chuckled at his wife then also gave him the other one. " This swimwear,. You have to wear this when we go to the beach soon.."

Moon observed the peculiar material of the swimwear, he could already guess that these clothes would hug his body just looking at the elastic texture of the fabric.

He stood up and put the clothes inside the closet and threw his pajama jacket into the basket for laundry.

Crawling back to the bed, Moon tucked himself under the quilt and closed his eyes. Moon subconsciously rubbed the fabric of the t shirt and smelled it.