Chapter 8

A/N: I'm back

~~~~~

𝚃𝚑𝚞𝚛𝚜𝚍𝚊𝚢
𝙻𝚞𝚗𝚌𝚑 𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎
𝚁𝚘𝚘𝚏𝚝𝚘𝚙

[𝑁𝑎𝑚𝑒]'𝑠 𝑃𝑜𝑖𝑛𝑡 𝑜𝑓 𝑉𝑖𝑒𝑤

Ayano is not with me today. I don't know what is she doing but I don't care. At least I have some peace or so I thought. I heard someone coming my way, I thought it's gonna be Musume but the person put their hand on my shoulder. I turn around and saw Uekiya.

"I thought it's gonna be Musume. It's you Uekiya... What's wrong?" Uekiya sat next to me and I look at her

"You always eat alone?" She asked me

"Heh, no. I like silence." I chuckled

"Well, what should I expect from a gardening club members. We all like peace." Uekiya giggled

"Anyway, you have something to say?" I asked her

"Well, just wanna remind you to come to garden on club time." Uekiya

"Of course I will." I replied

"Well, continue eating. I'll go now. See you later." She stood up then walk away.

"Bye... Great now I fell lonely." I said continue to eat my food. Just then Umeji appear and sat next to me. He kissed my forehead and then ask "So, wanna come over to my place? My parents would like to see you again,"

For a moment, I stared at him and then reply "Sure. I feel like I can use some refreshments. Parents somehow remember our childhood," Umeji chuckled "Yes they do,"

"By the way..., aren't you afraid that people will see us and ruined your reputation a bit?"

"No. I want to be with my girl..." he wrapped his arm around my waist. I putted down my lunch box beside me.

"Since when this tough delinquent got a soft side for a girl like me?" I teased

"Oh, shut up," he buried his face on my neck and then kissed it causing me to blush.

"Y-Yea, uh..." Umeji let go of me

"Oh yea sorry, you can continue to eat your food." I nodded, took my lunch box and then continued eating.

After lunch, Umeji and I walked to our own class together since it was close. When we reached my class he patted my head as a good-bye and then went to his class. As soon as I sit on my seat Musume came to me holding my shoulders.

"GIRL! I KNEW IT! NOW SPILL THE TEA!" Musume shake me

"Girl, leave her alone. It's her relationship with Umeji and you have no right to know anything about them." Miyuji stepped in

"Hey! Take a seat!" Kuroko raised her voice. After all of the students take their seat, Kuroko goes to hers. I just looked at her walking to her seat. "She's cool." I thought.

After School

I was waiting for Umeji at the school gate. He said he's gonna walk me home. I told him that I want to take a shower first cuz I feel like it. After a few minutes of waiting Umeji finally show his face.