seasick

*Jimin opened his eyes slowly trying to adjust to the sunlight shinning through the open window of the room*

"Oh your up.. that's good"

*Jungkook placed the tray on the table and head up to Jimin who was looking up at him with his eyes little red, his expressions confused yet showed pain some how*

"Kookie?"

"Don't worry hyung just rest...but you have too eat"

*He picked up the soaked piece of clothes that was cold few seconds ago but is warm now...*

"You should brush you teeth hyung"

*Jimin nod before he went to the bathroom with the help of Jungkook...elder told Jungkook his body is aching and his eyes are burning. Jungkook bringing the medicines for Jimin as Jimin was taking a bath*

*Jungkook placed the medicines on the night stand and head to knock...on the bathroom door*

"Hyung are you done?"

"K-kookie"

"Are you okay hyung?"

*He asked concerned yet not Opening the door*

"Can you help me please...I feel like my body is numb"

"A-are you wearing clothes?"

"No"

*Jungkook picked up a towel and entered the bathroom...he saw Jimin sitting in the bathtub eye squeezed shut*

"Hyung?"

"My heads spinning I can't see clearly."

*Jungkook walked closer and bend down little to help Jimin stand up and wrap the towel around his waist with flushing red face. Jimin rest his head on jungkook's shoulder when younger lifted his body out of the tub*

"I am sorry kookie"

"No hyung...don't worry I'll call the doctor"

*He exited the bathroom with Jimin in his arms..he helped Jimin dress in a white shirt and gray trousers before he sat Jimin down on the bed covering him with the blanket*

*Jungkook sat down on the chair beside the bed and feed Jimin until knock on the door was heard*

"Come in"

*Mrs.lee came in and bowed*

"You asked for a doctor he has arrived"

"Send him in"

*She once again bowed and left to call the doctor who soon entered the room. Jungkook shook hands with him before he did some tests on Jimin...Jungkook looked away when doctor gave Jimin an injection and soon Jimin was asleep*

"Mr.park?"

*Jungkook faced him*

"Yes?"

"He is really stressed. Blood pressure is also very really low. Dizziness often happens in low blood pressure. I have given him the injection and written down the medicines. Try to get him to clear his mind and not to worry about things. He will get better soon."

"Thank you sir..let me guide you out"

*Doctor followed Jungkook out of the room and then the gate. they bowed to each other before the doctor left and Jungkook ran back upstairs*

"Hyung.. what have you done?"

*He shook his head as he climbed up the bed laying beside Jimin*

"You should tell me what you are worried about...don't stress yourself out alone.."