In the middle of day

"Three! Two! One!"

Jimin had the brightest smile on his face then ever but....it vanished with in a second seeing the person infront.

She smiled at him like everything between them was perfect. As if she didn't left him with the men who had ruined his life.

"Jimin-shi"

Jungkook felt how tense Jimin became and now he regret bringing her back.

"You are alive"

She nod.

"Jimin-shi I am sorry i had to leave."

"Then leave!! I don't want you anymore!"

Jungkook held his arm.

"Hyung?"

"How did you find her?"

"I am sorry I didn't kne-"

"Jungkook....I want her out of here...right now"

"Jimin-shi"

Jimin heart melted at the way Ms. Lee calls him.

"E-Eomma I don't want her here."

Ms.lee nod.

"Talk to her at least."

"N-o I don't want to. My whole life was a lie.  I don't want he-"

"Lee! Jimin I am your m-"

"Get out! I don't want people who left me come back to my life. Everything is fine after so long please...leave."

"Jimin I couldn't live like that. I was forced."

"No you weren't!! STOP LYING AGAIN! STOP!"

"Jimin hyung!"

Tae and Jungkook ran up to Jimin who fell on his knees clenching in his chest.

"H-hyung.."

Jungkook cried.

"You left...you could have taken me with you...you hated Mrs. Jeon whole life and still she was apologizing to you before she died. You told him her address in order for him to let you go."

"That's not completely true Jimin"

"I remember....now I remember. Him telling you to take me with you. You declined it. You told him you wanted to start a life with someone else. I heard you saying how you are too young to take care of me."

"Jimin I try to take you with m-"

"StOP LYING! YOU SAID HE CAN HAVE ME AS A TOY! HE CAN USE ME AS HE WANT! AND THAT I WAS USELESS! LEAVE! LEAVE! PLE-ASE LEAVE I DON'T...I DON'T WANT YOU HERE!"

Jungkook hugged jimin's small shaky figure.

"Hyung calm down"

"I don't WANT HER! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU MORE THAN HIM!!! YOU COULD HAVE SAVED ME! YOU COULD HAVE SAVED ME FROM THAT MONSTER"

"I am sorry hyung"

Jungkook whispered as he felt guilty bringing her here. He thought Jimin missed her but he was wrong.

"Please leave"

She glared at ms.lee.

"You did all this "

"Master don't want you here...please leave."

"Lee how can you do this to me"

"I did nothing wrong."

"You told him everything?"

"As I said before...I did nothing wrong. I tried to protect him. I did all what you should have done it. You left him. You told me you had a choice to keep him but you didn't. You left him in this hell. He worried for you since the begining but all you think about was yourself."