Round

Jimin uncomfortably stood beside his father and Mr. Kim at airport. Of course cameras were everywhere clicking jimin's pictures giving free publicity to Mr. Kim which he loved.

"Mr. Park!!! Take off your mask pleasee!"

(Imagine blond hair please)

Jimin Chuckled as a male voice echoed between the crowd

Jimin Chuckled as a male voice echoed between the crowd. He smiled as he took off his mask finally facing the cameras and bowed after waving his hands.

Everyone was in awe. The crowd went silent but then gasps were heard and right after that clicking noises became wilder. Jimin shyly kept smiling until once again someone shouted, a different voice this time.

"JIKOOOOOK!!!"

"JIKOOOK!

"KOOOKMIN!"

Jimin's eyes widened as well as two males beside him. Jimin was trying hard not to blush as the crowd kept chanting jikook and kookmin. Jimin was aware of these names. Jungkook told him about how they have named their duo. Jimin one last time bowed before they walk up check in. Jimin changed the plan to go in a public plane instead of his private jet at last moment.

*Taehyung*

"Jungkook-ahh! Look!"

Younger ran out of the kitchen with his hands covered in spices.

"What!?"

He rolled his eyes.

"Aish! Why you so mad you know I don't know how to cook or I would have done it!"

He pouts.

"Tae...what is it? I have to go back"

"Pfft! Ok here look."

Tv.

Reporter: everyone was asking the same question. Where was Mr. Park going without park Jungkook? They have been seen together everytime they have traveled but this time it's different.

Reporter 2: But doesn't it looks like Mr. Parks reaction changed after the crowd start chanting?"

Jungkook furrowed.

"Chanting?"

Jikook! Jikook! Kookmin!

Both tae and Jungkook looked at each other eyes wide at the crowd at the airport. Jungkook ran to wash his hands and ran back in the living room with a towel on his hands and sat himself down in front of the TV.

"Ahh kook move let me see too!"

Jungkook pulled him off the couch beside him on the cold floor as they watch the TV with amazed eyes.

Reporter: it looked like business travel as Mr. Kim soohin was also present there.

Reporter 2: it's still really amazing. I was surprised when Mr. Park Jimin took his mask off after the request of a fan. He even smiled that's was a beautiful smile have to say.