I'm trapped

Mina's pov

*I have stayed away from jae and Minho since the fight with Minho....I really don't wanna get in trouble with jae but I can't let them hurt Jungkook. I went to meet
Mr. Park but he wasn't there...now only person that I can tell is taehyung so I am waiting by tae's Locker.*

"Taehyung?"

*Tae flinched as he heard me called his name...I feel sorry*

"T-Tae?"

"Yes?"

*He turned around to face me*

"Umm..I wanna tell you something"

*He start bitting on his lips*k

"S-Sure?"

"Not here...will mind following me just for a moment? I pro-mise..it's serious"

*He was terrified what if i takes him to the guys but I looked down and said*

"Tae I am sorry I am really sorry okay...I am not trying to hurt you..I swear I am not with them anymore I want you to hear me out please....its about Jungkook.. please?"

*I almost begged him, his eyes had widened a little bit then he furrowed hearing jungkook's name*

"Jungkook?"

"Yes...he is in danger I...I went to Mr. Park's company to talk to him but he wasn't there so I have to tell you"

*Finally tae nod and decided to follow me to the library which is usually empty. We sat at the corner with a book each*

"Tae..I don't know if your gonna take this serious or not but I swear I am not joking...jae and Minho are about to..."

*I looked down feeling ashamed at why didn't I stopped them earlier*

"Mina?"

"Acid attack"

*Tae's eyes widened in horror*

"What are you saying Mina they can't go this f-"

"They have done it before... remember two years ago? The student name yunhi? Jae asked her out multiple times but she rejected him again and again..and then you know the rest. He was the one who did that to her....I don't hate Jungkook...I know I have hurt him and I am sorry for it but this too much...I was always afraid of them but I can't when it's about Jungkook he is really innocent tae...you have to keep him safe"

*Tae nodded*

"Thank you Mina for telling me...I appreciate it a lot...i will tell Jimin hyung...and you should too stay safe please."

*I smiled at him and nodded...even though we have bullied him so much he still telling me to be safe..*

"I am sorry tae for everything I have done"

"It's okay noona...you kinda didn't did anything it was always those two...thank you"

*I was little shock when he hugged me*

"Tae?"

"Stay safe please"

"Thank you"

*He left the library..I feel relieved that I told someone*

"God I hope everything goes well please keep them safe"

*I prayed before leaving the library as well going to my class..late*

                            Author pov

*Tae ran out and called Jimin again and again but not even once was the call received*