And drive

"stay! Don't leave the room!"

"Twenty-one"

"Stop it kookie! This is serious don't leave the room after I leave"

"Twenty -two!"

"Ashh!"

Jimin couldn't help but chuckle.

"Kookie!"

"Yes?"

"Stop"

"Ok!"

"And! Don't lea-"

He couldn't complete the sentence and start laughing.

"Ah i am leaving!"

He picked up his coat and walked out of the room after pecking younger.

"Bye bye!"

Jungkook looked around the room. Watched TV. He was bored without Jimin.

*Jimin*

"This is Mr. Jung Hoseok. Mr. Jung this is Mr. Park and Mr. Kim"

They shook hands.

"I have heard quite a lot about you "

Hoseok started his talk with Mr. Kim soon all three were so deep into the talk that they completely forgot Jimin..at least two elder male did.

Jimin excused himself and sat down besides a bar.

"Can I get you something sir?"

Jimin took a second before he said.

"Give me the best one you have."

"By best you mean strongest sir?"

Jimin shrugged.

"I don't really drink so anything you give me I'll have it"

Male smiled back at Jimin who's lips beautifully curved upwards towards him. It was hard to look away but male bowed and  got jimin's drink ready while only thought in jimin's head was what his little bunny be doing alone in the room.

"Here you go sir."

Jimin thanked him and picked up the glass taking a sniff .

"Rum?"

"I remember you saying you don't drink a lot?"

"Just guessed. You don't wanna give me alcohol?"

Male's eyes widened slightly in confusion.

"No no it's not like that. I know you are a business men. I don't want you to get drunk and mess up."

Jimin chuckled and nod.

"Well thanks! You're the first one."

Jimin took a sip and looked back at the male still had confused Expressions, he sigh and turned his chair to face him. He rested his head on his palm looking undescribably gorgeous.

"I don't really remember names of drinks and just go with what my bartender would give me. All of them gave me really high level of alcohol drinks . To you know...get laid"

Male blushed.

"Oh ..I am sorry"

Jimin shook his head. With a smile as he played with the glass in his hand .

"I don't feel attracted to anyone so I never gave in."

He said.

"Hm...well then I feel like your heart and brain is saving you for someone specific?"