this could be us

*rated r content in this chapter*

-friday, april 15th (39 days till nba draft)

summer
i really wanted to tell ja i wanted him and only him but i didnt wanna ruin his trip.. we"ve been in dallas for about 3 days now and everybody is getting along very well. i was sitting at the end of the bed messing with my hands. niya came by me.

"hey sis.. you okay?" she asked rubbing my back. "girl no.. yo brother got me in a trap. i want him so bad but for one.. im not finna make the first move.. two, i dont want him to think i only want him for his money.. i just genuinely love him niya. this could be us but he playing." i said putting my head in my hands.

"im sure he feels the same way.. ja really loves you.. give it some time. a day.. a month.. maybe a hour. he'll come around." she said getting up. "love you." she said while she kissed my cheek. did she just say she loved me???? "love you too."

ja
todays the day i ask summer out.. hopefully she feels how i do.. i lied and said i was at practice when im really getting stuff for summer. and my sister of course. the two women i love the most. "yo she likes tom ford peach.. i dont know if its in stock though."mikey said trying to help.

authors note; PERSONALLY TOM FORD PEACH IS THE BESTTTTTT.
it gives off grown but settle. on with the story.

*back to the hotel.*
summer
mikey waked in the room with bags and handed them to niya. "aw thats sweet." i smiled in joy for them. "knock knock." i looked at the door and it was ja.. with bags aswell. "what is all this?" i asked laughing. "just open em summer." he said sitting down.. i dont know why but i always open my cards first. and thats with anything.

"dear summer, youve been uplifting, loving, giving, and more this past month of knowing you. your voice is my cure. your smile is my light. your everything is my world. with all this being said.. moving on more than friends.. would you be mine? forlife." the card read. i broke down into tears. "of course." he got on top of me and hugged me. "i love you baby." he said kissing on my neck. "i love you more jamel."

ja
i got mikey and niya a separate room. we want our privacy and they want theirs. "mikey that key is on the table by the door.. yall free to go na." he grabbed it and left. "so we got this to our selves now huh?" summer asked moving her bags off the bed. "yeah." i said laying in the bed. she climbed on top of me and started kissing from my tattoos down to my stomach.

"summer if you want it just say that." i moaned lightly by accident, putting my arms behind my head. she nodded in response pulling down my shorts.

summer
i wanted him bad. and if this was gonna be my man forever i needed to let him know here home at. i was kissing from his neck down to his stomach.. i looked up at him pouting. "summer if you want it just say that." he moaned lightly and got comfortable

i pulled down his boxers and gave him a hand job first."shit .." he whispered to himself while grabbing my hair.

i put him in my mouth and bopped my head up and down.. "damn girl ian know you had a mouth you." he said with his eyes tightly closed fighting the urge to moan. he flipped me over to where he was on top of me.. he was inserting his self in n out of my mouth.. i tried to control my breathing while this man was literally face fucking me. "fuck." i felt a warm liquid on my tongue.. he moaned and pulled out my mouth. "swallow it." he said while putting a grip around my neck. i did as i was told and held my tongue out. he leaned down and kissed me before going to my pantie line.

ja
i crawled on top of her and kissed her till i got to her waist. "may i?" i asked massaging her boobs. "mhm." she
moaned while she laid her head back. i pulled down her shorts and massaged her through her underwear. "fuck ja c'mon." she begged me to go further.. i bit her panties and pulled them down with my teeth. i smiled at the sight and went to work.. "ah baby." she moaned gripping my hair.

i put my tongue in and let her move her hips how she wanted. i added light hums to send vibrations down her body. "i want you." she grabbed my face and pulled me up.. "... all of you, every inch." she said kissing by my ear.. it was my weak spot so i gave in. i pulled up and started kissing her.. while doing so i was massaging my print against her.

summer
i was a hissing mess.. "fuck baby.." i kept moaning cause he was thrusting his self against me. he finally went in and i arched my back because of how large he was.

ja
i pumped slow since she was small as fuck.. i aint know if i was hurting her or not. "faster daddy." she begged.. and damn that shit turned me on. i went faster the way i liked it and she squirmed around. "shit baby. " i moaned in her ear while she clawed me.

"back shots?" i whined cause i really wanted her.. without question she turned over and arched .. i went in but this time not for her.. i went how i wanted it. "fuck!" she screamed in the pillow.. i let go and let her ride it. "oh my god.." she said while grabbing me.

"dont call on him im right here." i said gaining my strength back. i grabbed her waist and bent her back some more. after that i just rammed through her. "ah ja! wait!" she said getting weak. "nah you wanted me remember.. take everything i give you." i said in a deep town. "fuck baby right there."

she was so beautiful... "ja baby.. i bout to cum." she said into the pillow. "hold it mamas." i said still stroking. "but i canttt." she released on me and i smiled evilly.

she grabbed my hand. i pumped faster and started to feel one coming. "fuck ja wait!!!" she screamed. "shouldve held it." i grabbed her neck while going harder but slow. "im sorry daddy." she whined out. "im bouta nut.." i moaned out. she pulled my waist closer to hers where we were connecting. "in me... i want it.. let me be the mother of your kids." she looked in my eyes. caught me off guard but i did what she wanted.

"fuck summer..." i moaned falling back.

summer
that was the best thing my body ever witnessed.. literally. i tried to get up and go shower but my body was weak and i stumbled. ja sat up and started giving the air fake backshots. "fuck ja wait! i canttt!" he mocked me.. "bro shut up.. come help." i said rolling my eyes. "i aint cha bro watch ya mouf."

-
-
-
-
do yall not realize how fine temetrius jamel morant is... LIKE MY GAWD.

anyways 😋😋, vote for more