life goes on.

im like baby i know im wrong but thats just how life goes

summer

these past few days made me realize my actions and thoughts are all the way backwards. temetrius is supposed to be the one i love. i dont know why im taking him for granted.

he already left once, that just proves he'll do it again if i mess up

this man will break his back for me, not only me but his family.

this past game ja got hurt. this time it was bad so he's not playing nor going to practice. so we've been home spending quality time.

the time being spent made me notice that i need to tighten up. Temetrius is the one i love. i cant afford for me to loose him or this baby. fuck everybody else.

-

-

-

while i was deep in my thoughts i heard the door of our bedroom open.

"hey lil one" his raspy voice slowly lingered behind me while i was on my side.

"hey baby" i slowly turned around and played with his purple dread in the front of his head.

"why you look so down? something wrong?" he looked worried. but he's always been the person to put everyone besides his self first.

i wanted to tell him how i felt but i didnt want to look slow. "i- nothing im fine."

i grabbed my phone to scroll on social media.

"ahyanee talk to me." he some how managed to pull me on top of him and threw my phone.

"i.... i choose you." i slowly started to feel my eyes get glossy so i looked away.

"explain. use your words." he pulled my face and pecked my lips.

"i choose you temetrius. i only want you, i only need you." he just looked at me. was he confused? did he not care? was all i could ask my self. "i know i fucked up t, but i promise i will never put you in a situation like that again. just please trust me."

he nodded in understanding.

ja

why is she all of sudden begging me to forgive her? i mean i questioned our relationship but i know summer is the one i want.

"i do trust you. ive had my doubts about this but I love you. but i need you to know im not dumb. this will be my last time having this conversation with you."

"not saying you'd do it again, but know im not vulnerable. i love you summer, but i need the same thing in return." i said lowly

"i understand, and i promise ill be everything you need. no more slip ups."

she said back squeezing my hand.

i know i sound broken, but i just want peace when it comes to summer, eventually i would like to marry her. but i wanna know i can trust her.