nobody's perfect

Ja

i been playing in the league for a about 2 months now. it all seems like a dream. i got my sister, shes happy with mikey, summer, and my baby girl kaari. what more could i wish for?

i dont get as much playing time as everyone else being that im a rookie. but hey, i was one of the top picks so i still have something to he excited about. recently my daughters mom ( kk ) has been getting in the way of alot of things. like my relationship with summer, me having kaari, mind you. a few weeks before the draft she literally told me to keep her as long as i want. on top of that shes trying to file for child support?

i take good care of my daughter. whatever she needs, she has, whatever she wants, she gets it. so i don't understand why shes trying to ruin me. i got my lawyers and everything so im not even worried. i plan on taking full responsibility for kaari, kk doesnt even keep in mind she has daughter anyways.

flashback

kk
"yeah you can come over right now... no no, its fine she wont be a problem... im finna put her to sleep now." i said getting off the phone with jalen. me and him dont date... it's basically friends with benefits. when i wanna fuck i call, when he wanna fuck he calls.

i walked through my apartment to find kaari. "mommy i hungry." she whined. there was no way in hell i was finna miss out on what jalen had planned for me. "its time to go to sleep kaari." i scoffed as she crawled into her bed. i grabbed melatonin from my bathroom atleast thats what i thought i grabbed. and gave it to her, she loved candy so she thought it was a gummy. (little did i know i grabbed the wrong jar. it was my hair vitamins. that dont even work.)

bald head ass bitch😂😂😂

i walked out her room and went to go shower. after i showered i threw on a set from Victoria Secret.

Ja
i was on 2k when i got a call from my baby girl. not summer but kaari. she has a ipad and it has her own icloud hooked to it so she can facetime our family. "hey baby!" i said excitedly as i took my headpset off. "dada can you come get me?" she sounded and little scared... or more so anxious. "um sure whats wrong?" i started to get up and throw some basketball shorts on. "mommy doing nasty stuff dada." when i say my jaw literally dropped.

i aint never ran so fast to my car.

"okay daddy's on his way." i hung up and ran back in the house to get my keys. "niya!!! im going to go get kaari lock up!" i yelled up the stairs. "wait let me come with you!" i didnt have time to wait on her. my daughter is literally sitting in whatever room in kk's small ass apartment listening to her mom get rammed. "niya i really dont have time to-" before i could finish she ran down the stairs in a nike sweatshirt and biker shorts with her yeezy slides on. "ready." she grabbed her phone off the counter and we both walked out to the car.

i drove above the speed limit the whole way to kk's house. "why you driving so fast?" niya said worried. "kaari called saying *mommy doing nasty stuff dada* and im not finna let my daughter be around that." she sighed and put her braids in a ponytail. "what you do that for?" i questioned laughing a little. "im tired of that bitch fucking with my brother and niece. im finna whoop her ass temetrius." i didnt even have anything to say back. i was just as tired as niya. so i understand why shes so upset.

about 5 minutes later we pulled in the driveway. "ready?" i asked getting out the car. "been that." niya said in response.

Kk
"ah fuck. right there jalen." i kept moaning. i missed this. i havent seem him since he went overseas. his strokes slowed down.. "what are you doing?" i asked panting. "you dont hear that?" he asked pulling out and putting his shorts back on. "somebodys banging the shit out your door." he said while getting up and running to the door.