girl of my dreams.

ja
im in love with summer.. as of now.. but i dont know how to tell her i have a daughter. i had her when i was 18.. her name is kaari jaiden morant. i dont hide the fact i have a daughter.. but i dont make it known either.

niya knows this.. i have kaari around me alot behind the scenes but you never see her at games because my sister watches her.

kk just dropped kaari off for the next few months.. we agreed i wanted her at my draft but kk had other things to do.. so i decided to just keep kaari. right now shes sleeping in mikeys hotel room.

"baby?? where are you?" summer asked walking in. "right here." i said coming behind her. "i missed youuuu." i softly said by her ear. "mm i missed you too handsome." she said back.

"whered you go?" she been gone since like 9 am.. its 4:36 pm so i been wondering where she was. "i went to get my nails and hair done." i looked at her and damn.. she was so beautiful. i heard kaari yelling next door so i had to go check on her. "uhh.. i gotta go get something from your brothers room.. ill be back." i said slipping on some slides and opening the door.

i walked in mikeys room and saw kaari jumping on the bed. "mike.. the hell is this?" i asked laughing cause he was just laying there. "i gave her one piece of candy.. one piece.. now shes going crazy." she hasnt even noticed i was in the room. she turned around her face lit up. "dada!" she jumped in my arms and i caught her kissing her forehead. "hi kaari!" i said swinging her around. i put her down. "dada i have to potty." she said crossing her arms. "nini gonna take you okay?" i said looking at niya. she got up and took kaari. soon as that bathroom door closed its like all hell broke loose.

"summer.just.walked.through.the.fucking.door." i said to myself. "whatd you come in here for?" she asked sitting on niyas side of the bed. uhh.. theres nothing that belongs to me in here. "his chains." mikey said pulling them out my pocket without summer seeing. "oh okay.. what yall been up to mike?" she said scrolling through her phone. "oh nun jus- dada im done!!" kaari ran out the bathroom and jumped on me. "shit..." i whispered. "hey no bad words." kaari waved her hand in my face. "sorry mama." i said rubbing her head.

"got something to tell me temetrius?" summer eyed me heavy. "kaari go with nini for me really quick okay?" i put her down and she ran to mikey. "ill go too bro." mikey said as he walked out the room. "listen.. im not hiding the fact i have a daughter.. i just didnt wanna tell you so early and you leave me for it.. i really love you summer.. but if you dont except me and my daughter this not gone work." i said almost crying.

"ja.. im not mad because you have a daughter.. im mad because you didnt tell me. i already knew you had a baby. its all over espn." she said opening the door for mikey niya and kaari to come back in. "hi mama whats your name?" summer bent over and picked up kaari. "my name kaari! i like your hair.. i wish my hair was like that." kaari said playing with her fingers. "ask daddy if we can have a playdate and ill do it for you." summer said smiling at her. "dada! sumsum said she can do my ponytails!" kaari yelled across the room. i laughed to myself. "sumsum?" i looked at kaari and summer.. i really wanted to spend the rest of my life like this.

"yall mind taking kaari for some ice cream while me and summer spend some time together?" i asked niya .. "yeah of course bubba." niya got on her tipytoes and hugged me. i gave her a kiss on her forehead.

summer
"so who do you think youre gonna get drafted to?" i asked doing my makeup. "uh i got a call from the mavs.. memphis. and golden state.. so im hoping one of those three." he said sitting in between my legs. "well.. you ready for it?" i asked putting on some lipgloss and washing my hands. "mhm." ja sounded a little muffled and i scooted my seat back and looked down.. this nigga was in between my legs tryna give me brain.. "boy what is you doin?" i laughed at him. "i cant help it.. look at you." he whined leaning up. "baby wait.. i gave you some yesterday.. lets go to the mall or something." i said lifting his chin up. he poked his lips out at me and whined.

its ja.. how could i not give in. i kissed him passionately and rubbed the side of his face. "i love you baby." he looked at me weird when i said that. then it clicked. i just told him i loved him for the first time... "summer?" he said worried. "y- yea i know. scared me too.. but i do love you jamel." i said holding his chin. "i love you more ahyanee." (MY MIDDLE NAME BITCHES!! ITS BEAUTIFUL.)"lets go to the mall i guess.." he said rolling his eyes. "thank you stinka." i got up and i kissed his forehead. "dont call he that ever again." he pulled me back and looked me in my eyes. "i sowy stink." i ran to the bathroom and locked it. "alright keep playin summer." he said outside the door.

ja
i was surprised summer wasnt mad about kaari.. i didnt even know the media posted about me and my daughter.. ion get no privacy. "baby?" i heard summer yell from the bathroom. "coming." i kinda said in annoyance .. i was laying down comfortable. i walked in to her kneeled down by the toilet. i ran in and rubbed her back. "y- you okay?" i tried to get my words out but i was scared for life. "i dont know.. everything hurts..." she said holding her head.

"how do you feel?" i asked pulling out my phone. "nauseous.. headache, and dizzy." i started searching up what all these signs mean.. the only thing that was popping up was pregnancy. my mouth just dropped. "what?" summer ask yanking me across the bathroom. i aint know she was that strong.. "all this say its signs of pregnancy." i revealed playing around with my fingers.

"stop playing.." she thought i was playing bro??? i aint never been more deadass. "on everything im for real." i started thinking though.

what if she wants to keep it and leave me?

what if she isnt gonna be a good mom?

what if niya feels left out?

so many doubts in my head for no reason.. i love this girl.. i do.. so i have no idea why im thinking like this.

"so what do you wanna do?" summer tried getting off the floor by herself but struggled. "ill tell niya to get some pregnancy tests while theyre out.. can you wait that long to take one?" summer for real is pregnant.. like what? "yeah i can." she just looked me in my eyes.

"you know i- um.. im not here for your money or anything.. i can make my own pay.. so i wouldnt use you.. im just simply in love with you."

ive never heard her say anything like that before.. but it lifted weight off my shoulders.

"what makes you say that?" i questioned. its like she was in my brain or something.

"i just wanna let you know my love for you is real.. i dont want you thinking im just here for what you have."

she played around with her hands before looking at me.

"summer.. thats all i needed to hear. youre the girl of my dreams. i wouldn't trade anything for you."

i loved summer.. and all the doubt i had was finally gone.

-

-

-

personally the best song by chris brown. 💁🏽‍♀️

updating later 🤪🤪