i luv this shit.

summer
niya had got back with the pregnancy tests and i simply took them. "ja im done!" i yelled from the bathroom.

im surprised we havent got a complaint from the hotel cause we yell all day.

"how long we gotta wait ?" he yelled back

"uhhh... 15 minutes." that's honestly a short time but shit. we wanna know now.

"wake me up then." he sighed and closed his eyes.

i laid beside him and rubbed the side of his stomach.. he pulled me closer and hugged me tightly but still comfortable.

"nervous?" his raspy voice sent vibrations down my body cause chile..

"not really.. im just scared, cause i do want a little one but what if it comes out negative?" the room kind of went silent.

ja
so she really does want to be in my life.. full ride no bullshit?

"not really.. im just scared, cause i do want a little one but what if it comes out negative?"

soon as she said that i swear my heart stopped-

she's committed.

"if it comes out negative we'll try again.. easy." i mean im not wrong.. how hard is it to plant a seed in her... real shit.

"promise?" she held her finger out.

"on da guyz." i smirked and did our handshake.

*15 minutes later*

summer
"babe theyre ready." i said getting up.

he was still asleep.. i just sat there looking at him.. he just sleeps so peacefully.

"ja!" i whispered in his ear kissing his neck.

"huh! im up!" he scrunched his whole body up and rubbed his eyes.

"come on!" i pulled him to the bathroom.

ja
summer know damn well my neck is my weak spot so i shot up out my sleep.

we walked into the bathroom, where the tests were and closed our eyes.

"one."

"two......"

"...."

"nigga three god dammit!" summer yelled popping me in my head.

"ow." i jokingly cried.. i really wanted to though.. that shit hurt.

we walked closer to the tests and both
said positive.

"tj." summer said while smiling.

"its gone be a jr??" i asked hugging her.

"yup.. he gone hoop just like his daddy." she circled around my chest with her nails.

"and a drama queen like her sister and mama." i regretted i even said that INSTANTLY.

"nigga i aint no drama queen.. i just have a personality." summer argued back.