Apology

🔪🔪🔪

Hajime laid in his cottage, the sight of Teruteru getting fried alive still haunting him, until he heard a subtle knock on his door. He got off of his bed to answer it, and on the other side was Nagito.

"Hey Hajime, i just wanted to check up on you... Can i come in?"

Hajime simply just moved over, letting enough room for him to come inside the cottage then closed the door.

"What do you want?" Hajime was already upset at him after the events of the trial, so him randomly showing up didn't help the case.

"Well, you did just see two of your classmates die so-"

"And you tried killing one of them." He blanky stared Nagito in the eyes until he finally sat down on his bed.

"Hajime... I was trying to help, okay, and im sorry. If there is any way to make you feel better, ill do anything. Hope can't prosper if you're not in the right mindset."

Hajime thought for a moment...
Anything?

"Get on the bed." He looked at Nagito with a stern face.

Nagito walked over to the bed and sat down. Hajime then pushed him down on the bed.

"H-Hajime! What are you doing?" He let out a nervous chuckle.

"You said anything, didn't you?"

"Yeah, but i didn't think you liked men... More specifically trash like me.."

"I never said i was straight." He said as he grabbed his wrists and pushed them on the bed. Hajime then started kissing Nagito's neck.

"Can i at least take off my jacket?" He whined, still pinned to the bed. Hajime then lifted up his hands to let Nagito remove his jacket. He took it off and placed it near the bed. Hajime looked at him.

"Take off your shirt too."

Nagito just looked at him as he did as he was told and removed his shirt, revealing his boney, pale skin. Hajime then pushed him back down, this time kissing him on the lips. Nagito started kissing back, then Hajime began unbuttoning his shirt. He could feel Nagito getting hard, and decided to mess with him a little. He started to rub his leg against his groin, making Nagito let out a little moan. He kept doing it until he felt Nagito reach down for his pants, and stopped.

"You can do that when i tell you to, understand?" Hajime said as if speaking to a dog.

"yes..." Nagito mumbled.

Hajime then began taking off his pants, then began with Nagito's, throwing them somewhere in the room.

"Can i continue?" Hajime looked at him. (Consent is cool 😎)

Nagito nodded, letting him continue

He starting tugging at the waistband of his boxers, pulling them down, and told Nagito to sit up. As he sat up, Hajime shoved his fingers in his mouth.

"Suck." Hajime demanded. Nagito did as he was told, coating his fingers with saliva. Finally, he pulled out his fingers from his mouth and put Nagito's legs over his sholders, and without warning, put his fingers in Nagito's entrance.

"A-ahh~" Nagito let out a quiet moan as another finger went in. He then entered another lubricated finger as Nagito let out another moan. After he removed his fingers, he began unbuckling his pants, taking them off and throwing them somewhere in the room. He then pulled down his boxers, letting his dick out. (Hajime's MANHOOD😍)

"...you ready?"

Nagito nodded, letting him continue. He then slowly started putting it in, making Nagito let out a yelp of ecstasy. He then started slowly thrusting into him.

"Hahh~ I-it feels so good..." Nagito was grabbing on the bedsheets, eyes closed. Hajime then started going faster, making Nagito arch his back, letting out a deep moan.

"Hajime.... Faster.." He whimpered.

"What did you say? I couldn't hear you."

"Faster!" Nagito yelled.

"Only if you beg me." He said with the most shithead grin in the world. Nagito just looked at him, his eyes pleading for mercy.

"Do you want me to stop? Then beg."

He let out a frustrated groan, and did as he was told.

"Please Hajime, I beg of you... Go faster.. Fuck my worthless body to your hearts contempt until i can't walk..."

Hajime had a smug look on his face as he began thrusting into Nagito, making him cry out with every thrust, hitting the right spot over and over again. Nagito's legs began to shake as drool went down the side of his mouth, no longer in control of his body.

"H-hajime.... Im coming..." He said taking a moment to breathe. Hajime ignored him as he kept thrusting into him, until he finally came onto his chest and continued going.

"Y-you're not finished?" Nagito said. Hajime said nothing as he continued to thrust into him, until he came into him. He pulled out of him and laid on the bed, out of breath. Nagito looked over at him, still panting.

"Im getting you back for this..."

Hajime laughed and smiled at him.

"I know you will."

He covered him with the covers and laid down next to him as they both fell asleep.

Thanks for reading!
I take requests, and im making a part 2 to this story