Caught Red-Handed

Non-Despair AU

Hajime laid in bed next to his boyfriend Nagito, who was laying fast asleep. For the longest time, he's wanted to be... more intimate. They've never once had any sexual interaction with one another! He craved for the white-haired boy to be inside him, pounding away, hearing his cute, beautiful moans.... He couldn't take it. He got up, feeling the tent in his boxers grow tighter by the second, and went to the bathroom. He sat down on the toilet and pulled down his boxers and began slowly jerking himself off. 

 "M-Mph~" He covered his mouth to muffle himself from being heard and went faster, only feeling more needy. 

God... why can't he fuck me like this already~? He sped up, moaning a bit louder. The more he sped up, the more blank his mind went blank, like white static, not even noticing Nagito standing there the entire time. 

 "What're you doing Hajime~?" He smugly grinned at the brown-haired boy. 

 "Shit-!!" he quickly covered himself up to hide his shame. "I'm so sorry-"He was then interrupted by the other boy. 

 "No. Keep going." He commanded him. "I wanna see how long you can last just staring at me~" Hajime turned red as he looked down, only to see a bulge in Nagito's underwear as well. He moved his hands from his crotch and began to stroke himself off again.

 "H-Haah~ Nagi~" He looked at him again, just to see him slightly red and grinning, rubbing his thighs together, getting off to me jerking off in front of him. I might as well tease him a little~ I started to go faster, moaning his name louder, only to see him rub his legs together faster, letting out a small whimper once or twice. Oh god. I wish he would whine louder~! He stroked faster as he felt himself reaching his climax. 

 "Nagi~ I'm gonna cum~" he was looking at him with pure lust in his eyes. 

 "I guess you've earned it~ Go ahead and cum~" he said with a grin, no longer hiding the fact he was turned on. Hajime let out one last moan before cumming into his hand, quietly panting. He looked back down at Nagito, watching as a white liquid dripped down his legs from the wet stain in his underwear. Did he seriously just cum on himself~? God he looks so hot like that~!! He went to the sink and washed the cum off his hands as Nagito walked out to change his underwear. They both laid in bed and looked at each other. 

 "....Love you." Said the white-haired boy. 

 "...Love you too."

Thanks for Reading!!

This is a short story I just had. I'm currently working on a Despair Disease one. 
If you have any ideas or recommendations, comment here!