Private Session

🥀🥀🥀
(DON'T MIND THE IMAGE 😭)

Hajime was in college majoring in law school, and if you don't know, law school is EXPENSIVE, and unsurprisingly making it hard for him to pay, he picked up a job at the male strip club in the area. He honestly enjoyed his job working there, as it payed a lot of money and nobody from his college ever came in to ruin his reputation. That week as he was preparing for a show, he peeked out the curtains to check his audience.

A few sorority girls.... A guy in a suit... Sorry about your marriage....

He looked over at the door as a group of men walked in, him suddenly recognizing one of them. He looked in shock as the white-haired boy and a few of his friends sat at the front of the stage, the blonde one looking angry.... And almost to young to be in here- He walked away from the curtains and back to his managers office in a panic.

"Excuse me sir, can someone else take my shift...?" He fidgeted with his hands a little, messing with the armbands that went to his outfit. His manager looked up at him. (Let's call him...... Mr. Eggman)

"What seems to be the problem? You were fine last performance." Said Mr. Eggman, rubbing his bald, egg shaped head.

"There's someone from my university here sir, and I don't want that to effect my school reputation..."

Mr. Eggman adjusted his glasses as he looked at him.

"Listen Hajime, you know what you agreed to when getting this job. There's gonna be people you don't like here, but the show must go on." He rustled his long mustache as he stood up.

"Now, if you don't mind, I'm going to illegally download the new Sonic movie to my Iphone." He said as he walked out.

Hajime mumbled as he walked back to the stage. He peeked one more time as he finished getting ready. He got on the stage, letting the curtains open as he started with his routine, scanning the crowd one last time. The white haired boy sat in the front with a few other guys. One with messy pink hair, one who looked to be a child... An angry child at that, and a much shorter fat one with nice hair. He then started, going around the front of the stage, teasing a few of the customers, trying his best to avoid his classmate and continued moving on through the crowd. As he walked down the row, he felt a hand grab his leg, he turned around to see it was the fat one with the nice hair.

"I'd pay extra to see other parts of you~" he gave him a grin as the white haired boy grabbed his hand away.

"S-Sorry about that..." He moved his hand away and quietly yelled at the small man. He walked away continued as he saw the white haired boy look at him the entire show. When he finally finished his performance, he changed out of his uniform and went to walk out, but was greeted once again by the white haired boy.

"I really am sorry about my friend... He can get a bit out of hand sometimes..." He reached into his bag and pulled out a stack of money.

"This may be a weird request but.... Could I pay you a little extra for a private performance.... It'll only be me if you're wondering..." He covered his face a little as he asked.

Hajime looked at the money. "....Yeah. It's totally fine." Hajime honestly didn't mind doing this, he wasn't straight or anything and he was attractive. He grabbed the money and led him to a private room.

"Real quick... What's your name, and do you have any... Boundaries?"

The other boy sat on the bed in the room and looked at him. "My name is Nagito.... And I don't have any boundaries..." Nagito grabbed the cuff of his shirt as he talked, smiling at him. Hajime nodded and began getting closer to him and moved on top of him. Nagito covered his mouth as he watched him, already getting excited. Hajime moved his hand and looked him in the eyes.