Wedding Vows

🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀

Nagito and Hajime had just gotten married, not even knowing what to do yet as a married couple. It was only yesterday since they had said their vows! Nagito had already changed and gotten into bed as his newly wed husband walked into the bedroom and kissed him on the cheek as he began changing.

"....I love you Nagito."

"I love you too." He said as he got in the bed next to him.
"You know Hajime... Since we are officially married..." He wrapped his arms around him and kisses his neck.
"...Would you like to have a little bit of fun together~?" Hajime blushed as Nagito got on top of him.

"Y-Yes, I'd like that~" he smiles and pulls him closer as he kisses him. Nagito then begins to pull down Hajime's boxers and starts slowly stroking his (STIFF, PULSATING MEMBER 😭) dick. He covered his face as he started going faster.

"Don't cover up Hajime~" he grins as he bites his neck to tease him.

"Mph~ Stop teasing~" He moves Nagito's head away from his neck as Nagito moves his hand faster.

"Did I upset you Hajime~? But I like teasing you~" He moves his head back to his neck and starts to kiss his neck again as Hajime squirms a little

"W-Why do you get to top~?" He whines as he leaves a hickey on his neck. Nagito ignores him as he stops stroking him and moves his head down to his dick and starts sucking.

"A-Ahh~" he bites his hand as he starts moving his head. Nagito glares at him for covering up and grabs his wrists and pins them down as he continues.

"Nagito~" he tried to release his arms from Nagito's grip, but he only held on tighter as he bobbed his head faster. He whimpers quietly as he feels himself getting close. (What did you expect?? It's his first smhex, man's gonna cum faster then Teruteru looking at a girl's tatas)

"Nagito, stop~" he looked down at him as he lifts up his head.

"Are you close already Hajime~?" He laughs as he slips off his pants and boxers and lifts up Hajime's legs as aligns himself.

"Just so you know, you aren't cumming until I say you can~" he grins as he slowly inserts himself into him, making him whimper a little as he slowly starts moving.

"N-Nagito~!" He whines a bit louder as he feels him move inside him. Nagito begins to slowly move faster inside him, still having a hold of his hands. As he begins to move faster, Hajime lets out a heavy moan as he cums a little, and Nagito notices. He moves one of his hands and puts two of his fingers on the tip of his dick.

"What did I tell you Hajime~? Are you trying to disobey me~?" He gives him a malicious smile as he begins to thrust into him, lifting his legs higher. Hajime whined as he thrusted, hitting his prostate with every thrust.

"N-Naa-agito~!! Please~! L-Let me~!" He moaned, Nagito's hand still on top of his dick. Nagito grins and kisses his forehead as he moves his hand

"Fine, I'll allow it~" he says, still thrusting into him. Hajime lets out a low groan as he begins to cum, dripping down onto his chest.

"Good job Hajime~" he said as he came into him, slowly stopping and pulling out and laying next to him. He looks over at his overstimulated husband and kisses his forehead.

"I love you...." Nagito wraps his arms around him and begins to fall asleep.

"I love you too..."

Thanks for reading!!