._too good to be true_.

"h-huh, what the fuck?" I mumble, awkwardly accepting this weird excuse of a hug. Things got even worse when I hear an awkward cough to my side, seeing Techno.
"Well... I was hoping if we could go now."

I push Wilbur away and roll my eyes, trying to brush off this awkward tension between us three.
"Why are you two helping me. I would rather rot in that cell that go with you. Wilbur." I eye him, knowing he isn't helping me just for the sake of whatever his previous motives were.
Wilbur dramatically gasped and crossed his arms, eyebrows furrowed.
"And why would you say that."

Thinking deeply about what I was going to answer next, a loud alarm rang.
"Oh shit, they must of figured out that you escap-"

"Well Wilbur. We are just standing here, instead of talking how about we start running?" Techno suggested with a long sigh.

-time skip-

(I am losing motivation to write this crap.

Also why are ya'll so eager to be my friend.... 5 dms in around 3 days. Guys.... 💀)

"WOOOOOO (Y/N) HAS BEEN SAVED FROM SCHLATT!" Tommy yelled.
I just bluntly nod in reply.
Nihachu and Tubbo both waved in sync, a confused look on the both of them.

(GUYS WHAT AM I DOING
THIS BOOK IS GETTING NOWHERE)

"Now. Everyone, this is (y/n), the one who took my nation but. . . I have forgiven her for that act of bitchness." Wilbur told everyone, as if he was talking to a whole crowd.... Wow he must miss being a president.
"Wait weren't you making plans to like kill her some shit." Tubbo called out, confused as ever.

I back away from Wilbur, my eyes widen and I yell, "WHAT THE FUCK?"
Wilbur chuckled quietly to himself and took a step towards me. "Listen. . . Let's talk about this somewhere more. Private." The brunette said slowly while looking at the others.
"No.. no no no I am not going to talk to some mad man like y-"

-small time skip-

We enter a smaller room, benches littered the area and first aid kits on the wall. I sit down and place my hands on my lap, waiting for whatever this rat wanted to say to me.

"Now. . . I have hated you and you have hated me. How about we change that?" He whispers, leaning close.
I laugh and push him back, shaking my head. "No. No. Fuck. you."
He smirks at my comment, leaving my stomach to turn. "Keep your horny arse away from me, I am going back to l'man- oh yeah..."
"You've just remembered that you are a wanted prisoner, haven't you?" He asks, holding in a laugh.
I shot a glare to the bitch and stand up but he stood in front of me.

Not wanting any of this, I shove him to the side and start walking out the room.

∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆
A/n:

ALRIGHT. FUCK.

so I have now started school and this book is shit, my motivation is going down the drain.

I might not finish this and delete it... Maybe?

Also.

Thank you for all the support holy fucking shit. How.

LOVE YOU ALL :)

AND HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY TO PAKISTAN YOOOOOOO

(14th of August 😍)

((I I KNOW IT ISNT THE 14TH YET BUT I AM TOO IMPATIENT.)

--------------------
word count: 557