._Fresh start_.

It had been a few weeks after that incident, gratefully everything was back to normal.
Well, if normal was that Wilbur had completely lost his mind and the both of us were now living in a small mushroom house.
We'd decided to leave the others, since Wilbur would of been kicked out for betraying Tommy like that.

They didn't believe me, when we had discussed Tommy had ratted us all out. So instead of fighting, we left.

"Oh.. oh fucking hell I know exactly what to do." He mumbles to himself, sitting at the large desk. Papers were scattered and some pinned to the wall, newspapers from around the SMP and hand made things.
I notice a small paper heart pinned to the wall... With our names on it. I would find that sweet but this man was mentally ill.
Which was fucking hot.

I know it is wrong of me, but the way he randomly whimpers at my subtle touch on his shoulder. Fucking hell.
"Here is some coffee, I thought you'd want some." I place the mug, besides the mess of papers.

"Thank you sweetheart." He replies with a twitchy smile, going back to his planning, mug in hand. I was actually quite intrigued. For once.
"So, what's going on over here?" I ask, sitting on the corner of the desk.

His eyes trailed from my thighs to my chest then my face, rather noticeably.
"W-well. I was thinking about getting rid of l'manburg... Once and for all."
"Right. Are you sure that's the best idea?" I start, for the fourth time this week just like he had. "You'd make enemies and lose allies. You'd lose everything."

"But.. but I have everything right here." He mumbles, place a hand on mine. I couldn't help but let out a flustered laugh, looking to the side.
"I don't care.. if I lose them. I just don't want to lose you. Not again, never again, not ever."
His voice was starting to become all shaky and erratic.
"Wilbur..." I whisper, feeling guilt sting into my chest. "You won't lose me.. I promise you that." I take my hand away from his and gently cup the side of his face, placing a peck on his forehead.

Wilbur melted and shivered, smiling hazily and letting out a small... whimper.

"A-again..."
"How about you leave all of this and we could.. cuddle?" I offer, god all my self respect must of disappeared once those words left my mouth.
"C-cuddle with.. you?" Wilbur seemed to adore the idea.
Standing up, he follows behind me, hand in hand.
"You need a break. You've barely slept."

"I.. I know but- I just- cuddle? Us?" He still seemed so out of it, the idea of us close together and sharing a moment.
"Yes, Wilbur." I reply, smiling softly.

We both head to the living room, the walls were painted white. There was a large couch and paintings here and there. Just an average place, besides the stacks of tnt in a chest, Wilbur had begged his heart out to keep it here.

He sat down and gently pulled me towards him, allowing me to sit just besides him. I could feel how much he loved this.
"I don't understand.. w-why we could- could never do this. . . Before." He whispers, placing a hand on my head and laying it slowly onto his chest and leaning his head on mine.
"I guess I just, hated you." I laugh quietly. "But really you don't seem that bad."
"Not that bad..?"
"You seem perfect, Wilbur."

He wrapped his arms around my chest and hugged me close.
"You were perfect.. in my eyes from the beginning." I mumble, half asleep. Closing my eyes fully, I drift off to slumber.

"I know."

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°
A/n:

Some fluff for you guys, hahsvahsva
I was gonna make this smutty but realised I have a lot of friends who read this book ☹️☹️☹️

You guys should know me by now.. I don't give fluff for no damn reason. Prepare yourself to sob tears in the next chapters ❤️

-----------
Word count: 689