♤𝐒𝐈𝐗♤

┍━━━━━»•» 🥀 «•«━┑

Part 06

┕━»•» 🥀«•«━━━━━┙

♪ Finesse - Bruno Mars ft. Cardi B ♪

 Cardi B ♪

The women ended the call with a wide smile on her face as the man sit infront of her with a smile taking her by surprise

?? : What got you smiling like this Mira?

Mira : Omg! You scared me. When did you arrive Minhyuk?

Minhyuk : Just some moments ago. Did I keep you waiting?

Mira : No no , I just reached here five minutes ago and Aura called me.

Minhyuk : So she's the one who got you smiling huh? When are you planning to introduce her to me? I'm very curious to meet this girl.

Mira : * chuckle * You'll meet her soon jagi. She reached Seoul today. We're having a mother daughter bonding time tomorrow. Maybe you can crash in?

Minhyuk : Won't that be inappropriate. It's your bonding time.

Mira : Don't worry about that. She won't mind it. Infact I'm sure she'll enjoy your company.

Minhyuk : Then I guess I'll join you both later.

Mira : Sure. Did you tell the boys about the proposal?

She asked fidgeting with the diamond ring in her hand. But before Minhyuk could reply , the waiter arrived with their meal they ordered before. Minhyuk opened his mouth once the waiter left.

Minhyuk : Do you think I could do all that on my own. It's the boys who arranged all the settings and helped me yesterday. Infact they were the one who forced me to confess to you at the first place.

Mira laughed at that as Minhyuk admired her with a smile on his face. ‘ I promised you , you'll be the only women in my life , my love. And I kept that promise. I got you back now and I'm not letting you go like last time. I'll protect you. ’