♤𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍♤

Italics : English
Normal : Korean
Other languages specified

┍━━━━━»•» 🥀 «•«━┑

Part 07

┕━»•» 🥀 «•«━━━━━┙

Softcore - The Neighbourhood

Driving through the roads of Seoul , I looked at all those skyscrapers lined on the sides

Driving through the roads of Seoul , I looked at all those skyscrapers lined on the sides. Would you believe if I say some of them are mine? I never mentioned about how I made my own company at this young age right? Well , it's a story for later. It was slowly getting dark as I parked infront the huge building. Alice Fashion & Cosmetics shown in bright golden lights at the top of the building. Should I tell you guys a truth? This company isn't build up by my mom. She was only an employee here before she was directly promoted to be the CEO and also partially take over all duties regarding the company. The company is originally owned by The Romano's . The well known family in the world for having the most successful and wide business ranges all over the world - my foster family. I was adopted  by mom when I was twelve. I guess it was a bit too much information for starters. Everything has it's own time and the mystery will reveal itself. You should be patient enough to wait for it. Now let's call my mom and see if she's ready to go?

On call

Aura : Hey Mrs. Kim Mira! Are you free tonight my'lady?

I asked in a flirty tone just to mess with her.

Mira : Stop flirting Aura , are you here already?

Aura : Yup

Mira : Come inside then. I have two more documents to sign.

Aura : Okay then!

Call end

Ending the call , I got out of my car and made my way inside. I already knew where her office is , so I made my way there , before a plastic barbie decided to block my way. I rolled my eyes annoyed and looked at her and snapped.