♤𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓♤

Bold : Korean
Italics : English

┍━━━━━»•» 🥀 «•«━┑

Part 08

┕━»•» 🥀 «•«━━━━━┙

♪  Paro - Nej ♪

Kim Minhyuk entered his mansion followed by his girlfriend Mira after their meet-up with her daughter Aura

Kim Minhyuk entered his mansion followed by his girlfriend Mira after their meet-up with her daughter Aura.  She seemed like a nice lady and he was happy to have her as his daughter. But he is worried about her reaction once she knows about their marriage. Yes , he already proposed Mira and planning on marrying her soon. He was greatful that his boys forced him to go to that blind date , he met his love again. He don't know if she still remember him. What happened years ago was very traumatic for all of them. The fact that she's still alive made him happy. A small smile made its way into his face once he heard his boys talking in the living room.

" Hi my babies. "

He muttered once he entered the living room gaining his sons attention and plopped himself on the arm chair with a satisfying grin once he heard them groaning.

" We're not babies dad. Even Kook is 18. "

Taehyung , the second youngest whined in protest making Minhyuk smile.

" No matter even if you guys become married and become father of your child , you all will still be my little boys. "

He said emotionally. All of them weren't his biological sons. But he treated all of them as his own from the moment they were born. Jin , Namjoon and Taehyung are his sons while Hoseok , Jimin , Yoongi and Jungkook were their cousins. They were once a happy big family until a certain incident broke them apart , snatching their happiness away.

" How was your day with aunt Mira , dad? "

Jin , the oldest quired.

" It was good son. I met her daughter today. She's really beautiful and kind of like you Jimin-ah. "

" Like me? " . The said man quired pointing at himself to which Minhyuk laughed a little at a memory of Aura flirting with Mira and a cute dog they saw near their car , and replied.

" Yes , like you. She flirts with each and every one she see , even animals. She seems pretty chill. I liked her already. "

" Seems like we'll get along just fine. " Hoseok voiced after a moment of silence.

" Anyways , did you boys eat your dinner? "