♤𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄♤

Italics : English
Normal : Korean

┍━━━━━»» 🥀 ««━┑

Part 09

┕━»» 🥀 ««━━━━━┙

Bangtan just reached their University and as usual and there were some girls trying to get their attention. They were thankful that there is no more the usual crowds screaming ridiculous things at them. They had got some peace after Jimin bursted out them a week ago and no more ear piercing screaming. They should have done it before though. But there are still some people who don't understand the meaning of 'stay away from us' and still try to get close to them , for what? Fame and money , of course.

" They'll never learn , do they? "

Hoseok said shaking his head in annoyance as he saw some girls approaching them. But the girls was stopped on midway hearing the roaring of engines. The students who were still on the ground came forward to look at source of the sound while some car lovers raced their way over to the ground to take a look at the car.

Everyone focused their attention including the seven boys as they saw a grey Audi emerging through the front gates and onto the parking lot as the car parked a few steps away from Bangtan's cars. Five figures got out of it , two females and three males and Taehyung immediately recognised two of them.

" Isn't that Daniel and Felix? They were in the sports team. I never thought they were rich. "

He said indicating the fancy car from which they got out as Daniel and Felix never used any such cars to come to school. So there was this gossip going on there that they both were not very rich. Jin then replied to him ,

" People are not what they look like Tae , you should never judge someone based on their appearance. "

" Yeah-- "